AZ Owners Rally to Lucid Family Day

thepolock

Cars
23 Touring (Mar 23 build
There have been a couple of posts regarding pieces of this, but I thought I'd just like to post a separate THANK YOU!

For the powers that be that enabled this event, a BIG thank you!

It was a terrific experience for those of us invited from the Phoenix and Tucson area.

Around 70 owners (and plus 1s ) were invited to attend the Lucid Employee family day. Graciously, about a dozen owners from Tucson and 50+ from the Phoenix area were invited to experience Lucid's Family day. Thousands of Lucid employees and their family were in attendance. They had most of the parking area filled with amusements (bounce houses, face painting, balloon making, and food trucks) for the employee/family. It looked like a good morale boosting event for them all.

Peter Rowlinson was conspicuous in his attendance and participation in the event to highlight the latest building opening and thank employees. During the owners tour, he even presented a couple of assembly sessions explaining how our Lucid's were designed, built, and assembled. I was impressed with his vehicle knowledge and personable attitude to all he spoke with.

I can only hope that Lucid continues this type of event for owner participation in the future.

It was especially fun to be part of a caravan of Lucid owners driving to this event (about 150 miles of road travel to get there from the Tucson area (we took the long way!)). This was the first time we had about 14 Lucids (and a Lucid service van) of all colors and models driving together to get to Casa Grande. The looks on peoples facing driving towards or along with us were priceless. I can imagine the Phoenix group (over 50 vehicles) had even more fun. This was a good publicity event for Lucid and I was proud to be part of it.

Again, a BIG THANKS to whoever decided and coordinated owner participation.

Than you, Walt

There have been a couple of posts regarding pieces of this, but I thought I'd just like to post a separate THANK YOU!

For the powers that be that enabled this event, a BIG thank you!

It was a terrific experience for those of us invited from the Phoenix and Tucson area.

Around 70 owners (and plus 1s ) were invited to attend the Lucid Employee family day. Graciously, about a dozen owners from Tucson and 50+ from the Phoenix area were invited to experience Lucid's Family day. Thousands of Lucid employees and their family were in attendance. They had most of the parking area filled with amusements (bounce houses, face painting, balloon making, and food trucks) for the employee/family. It looked like a good morale boosting event for them all.

Peter Rowlinson was conspicuous in his attendance and participation in the event to highlight the latest building opening and thank employees. During the owners tour, he even presented a couple of assembly sessions explaining how our Lucid's were designed, built, and assembled. I was impressed with his vehicle knowledge and personable attitude to all he spoke with.

I can only hope that Lucid continues this type of event for owner participation in the future.

It was especially fun to be part of a caravan of Lucid owners driving to this event (about 150 miles of road travel to get there from the Tucson area (we took the long way!)). This was the first time we had about 14 Lucids (and a Lucid service van) of all colors and models driving together to get to Casa Grande. The looks on peoples facing driving towards or along with us were priceless. I can imagine the Phoenix group (over 50 vehicles) had even more fun. This was a good publicity event for Lucid and I was proud to be part of it.

Again, a BIG THANKS to whoever decided and coordinated owner participation.

Than you, Walt
I wish I had a chance to meet everyone in the Tucson group! Go Lucid!

Back