Dortreo

Verified Owner
Cars
AGT
Just installed. 2 min in total but fixes the ACC accel variability bug.

0CAE51E7-1B2F-4ADC-8F81-B2132AC6AE0C.jpeg

Waiting to see if anyone finds any issues before I update. I got it this morning as well.

I suppose Apple Car Play will be our Christmas Present.

Waiting to see if anyone finds any issues before I update. I got it this morning as well.

I suppose Apple Car Play will be our Christmas Present.
Maybe rather than issues, hopefully it will fix some of the problems with the XM app - can’t be any worse than it is now.

agree on XM ...I stopped using it ..will wait for future fixes

Maybe rather than issues, hopefully it will fix some of the problems with the XM app - can’t be any worse than it is now.
Unless that is part of the Other Fixes this only addresses those items posted above.

Unless that is part of the Other Fixes this only addresses those items posted above.
Yes. My guess is if they had made any SXM improvements with this update, they would have said so.

Just installed. Really hoping the ACC variability issue is fixed as stated. Anyone test it yet?

i"ll wait to hear if any new issues after the update

What's the variability issue? I'm not familiar with that bug
Since 2.0 update the ACC was not smooth holding a speed. Throttle fluctuating.

We’re in the CarPlay promised month. I desperately have my eyes on updates for this without a care for anything else.

Had a slight hope they may just release it before the holiday party.. pie in the sky wishful thinking.
Getting excited for that, too. Although, I’m trying to avoid the word “promise” as I’ve learned it tends to lead to disappointment. Last word from Derek Jenkins is that they “hope” to have it out by end of year. So if it slips to January, I won’t be surprised.

Saw something scary this morning, as I went to put my laptop in my car, opened up the door in the garage and heard numerous error sounds, looked at the driver cockpit panel and it said "Brake system failure!!" in Red, and then it switched to "Safety failure" (or something like that) and kept toggling between like 3 errors, freaked me out so I unplugged it from the charger and did a valet reset.
Seems to have fixed it.

But have never had that happen to me before this update. Granted I've only been owner since 2.0.25

Edit** One more thing
I'm not sure if it was the resetting that did it, but I got a notification on my phone that said, "Stopping climate controls to prolong battery life" or something along those lines.
I had climate controls on as I was leaving soon, I wonder if the reset triggered that additional notification, but I was at 80% charge, no way it shut off climate to conserve battery.
Unless it reached the desired temperature for the cabin and then shut itself off to conserve battery? That's understandable and probably even wanted. (I approve of that)

Just installed. 2 min in total but fixes the ACC accel variability bug.

View attachment 7412
I updated to 2.0.35. It lit up like a Christmas tree with error messages at the beginning. I then shut down, walked away, and tried it again in about ten minutes. Now it seems OK.

One more thing. Sirius wasn't working before. Now it appears to be OK. But that is tentative as I haven't really tested it much.

We’re in the CarPlay promised month. I desperately have my eyes on updates for this without a care for anything else.

Had a slight hope they may just release it before the holiday party.. pie in the sky wishful thinking.
Saw something scary this morning, as I went to put my laptop in my car, opened up the door in the garage and heard numerous error sounds, looked at the driver cockpit panel and it said "Brake system failure!!" in Red, and then it switched to "Safety failure" (or something like that) and kept toggling between like 3 errors, freaked me out so I unplugged it from the charger and did a valet reset.
Seems to have fixed it.

But have never had that happen to me before this update. Granted I've only been owner since 2.0.25

Edit** One more thing
I'm not sure if it was the resetting that did it, but I got a notification on my phone that said, "Stopping climate controls to prolong battery life" or something along those lines.
I had climate controls on as I was leaving soon, I wonder if the reset triggered that additional notification, but I was at 80% charge, no way it shut off climate to conserve battery.
Unless it reached the desired temperature for the cabin and then shut itself off to conserve battery? That's understandable and probably even wanted. (I approve of that)
I had a similar experience. Lots of errors. Brake system failure, mostly. But after a reboot things seem OK.

Back