Adnillien

Staff Member
Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid GT
Referral Code
K9WIJHB0
I just downloaded 2.0.55. It is weird becasue there are no release notes available in the app prior to downloading. After downloading, I went to the car to learn more and it shows the release notes for 2.0.35. It seems like it was rolled out in a hurry, especially after the great release notes last week. Does anyone have the release notes?

I set up timed charging to start at my 10:00 AM today, start of super off peak here in AZ. I will see if it is a fix to the scheduled charging.

Just a tease but this is new.

1676908540768.png

Wait, how did you name your car?
Go into the app and click your ID at the top, then edit the information. I named her Airhead because she would forget to open the doors for me (key fob and mobile key) but that seems to be mostly working now so I may have to change her name again. I am open to suggestions.

Christine - sometimes has a mind of her own…

I am pleased to share that scheduled charging is working!

Before we start suggesting ways to improve this feature, we should pause a moment and thank the excellent engineers at Lucid for providing one of the most desired features. The Lucid team worked over the weekend to update and make this feature work. Never let it be said that Lucid employees are not dedicated to supporting their customers.

1676912542234.png

1676912571556.png

Before we start suggesting ways to improve this feature, we should pause a moment and thank the excellent engineers at Lucid for providing one of the most desired features. The Lucid team worked over the weekend to update and make this feature work. Never let it be said that Lucid employees are not dedicated to supporting their customers.

View attachment 9962

View attachment 9963
Great News ! Thank you for the update. Thank you Lucid Motors for the due diligence in correcting 2.0.52.

I'm glad they listened and got the feature out, but how the hell did this pass QA? If some cars didn't work I would understand, but it worked for nobody.

Go into the app and click your ID at the top, then edit the information. I named her Airhead because she would forget to open the doors for me (key fob and mobile key) but that seems to be mostly working now so I may have to change her name again. I am open to suggestions.
AirDolt @AirDoll

I'm glad they listened and got the feature out, but how the hell did this pass QA? If some cars didn't work I would understand, but it worked for nobody.
I understand your concern. These guys are only human and they made a mistake. They corrected it fixed it over a holiday weekend so let’s celebrate the positive!

I am curious to see if you leave the schedule as such and then your car is not home at that time and you want to use another DC fc or l2. Because those of who want to charge at home during a particular window want this scheduling to work only when we are home.

I am curious to see if you leave the schedule as such and then your car is not home at that time and you want to use another DC fc or l2. Because those of who want to charge at home during a particular window want this scheduling to work only when we are home.
Good point. The schedule should be geofenced. The default should be the home address.

Hmmm I guess it was my assumption that scheduling only works for AC level 1 or 2 charging and ignored for DC fc… no?

Thanks for the tip. Now Moby gets properly recognized on the app.
PS - Not because she is white…because she is an obsession….

There is, of course, that "Start Charging" button right below the Scheduled Time.

I’m intrigued by the powertrain and seats portion. Easy exit perhaps?

Back