• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Maybe there is a fake member title brewing?

I've haven't had any issues either, but that's because I still haven't received .35. Anyone else still waiting? Why am I always in the final update boat??
That might be your blessing.

It was in another thread on here that was pulled from Reddit I believe. Required holding 2 buttons and the brake pedal. Someone followed up with Lucid and was told it was a big no, no and could fry the cars computer. It was for engineering only that creeped its way into the software in the wild.

That’s the standard reset/reboot procedure - in a Tesla. Not that I would ever think of doing this procedure on a Lucid, but thanks for warning me away from it.

When I installed the update Sirius stopped working completely and only came back after rebooting the car (I used the steering wheel button method). Upon the reboot, my blind spot cameras stopped working along with any HA messages (pay attention, etc.) whilst driving. Rebooted again and everything seemed to be working as usual.

Today, my surround and rear front view cameras just said “unavailable” so I rebooted AGAIN and now they’re working.

I haven’t had to reboot the car for weeks and since 2.0.35 I’ve had to reboot it 3 times in less that 24 hours. The noticeable differences for me were the no back and forth acceleration while on HA/ADAS and the car seems to brake more gently when approaching other cars.

Coming back from SF yesterday the navigation is still a hot mess. It said I would arrive at Kettleman City with 21% so I stuck to 80/85mph to get it down and it simply wouldn’t drop from 21%. I ended the navigation and started it again at which point it updated to 10%. Nothing appears to be updating in real time. The SoC on arrival just simply can’t be trusted and Lucid needs to change the range calculation algorithm based on your driving not the EPA number. I currently can’t trust if the nav says charge for 11 mins if it’s actually true or not. I followed it yesterday and got the message “insufficient range” afterwards. I just ignored it as if frantically was telling me to stop at other chargers along the way and regen’d about 20+ miles on the grapevine / i5. Pulled in at EA a mile from home with 15 miles even though for 80% of the last leg I was being told “insufficient range”
As far as the SoC prediction is concerned, they need to consider outside temp, wind and gradients in the calculation too. Us northerners see a massive drop in range with the mercury.

As far as the SoC prediction is concerned, they need to consider outside temp, wind and gradients in the calculation too. Us northerners see a massive drop in range with the mercury.
Wouldn’t using the past few (10?) miles driven take those into account (at least better than what we have now?)

Wouldn’t using the past few (10?) miles driven take those into account (at least better than what we have now?)
If you are on a freeway at constant speed, and your elevation hasn’t changed. However there are apps that can take everything into account such as ABRP, so it’s possible.

My main drive screen no longer works. Well, it works in that if I push sprint, it will ask to confirm and does go into sprint. However, the screen does not update at all. Ie. It will show smooth when it's in sprint. These bugs are starting to get ridiculous and downright dangerous...

My main drive screen no longer works. Well, it works in that if I push sprint, it will ask to confirm and does go into sprint. However, the screen does not update at all. Ie. It will show smooth when it's in sprint. These bugs are starting to get ridiculous and downright dangerous...
Oh and xm worked for 2 days (sweet!) Then stopped and won't come back even with resets. Same for the screen not updating.

Oh and xm worked for 2 days (sweet!) Then stopped and won't come back even with resets. Same for the screen not updating.
Which software version are you on? Sirius XM had issues on 2.0.33 but seems to have been fixed with 2.0.35 and 2.0.36. Also, Sirius XM is explicitly in beta, so it’s much more likely to have issues, and you should report them so they have the feedback; the reason it is free during this period is because it’s explicitly a beta release.

As for the screen - is anything else not updating? If you’re in the Guest profile, it won’t let you switch into Sprint.

If the rest of the screen isn’t updating and you’re not in Guest - definitely have service look at it, as that’s a unique issue I haven’t seen before.

Which software version are you on? Sirius XM had issues on 2.0.33 but seems to have been fixed with 2.0.35 and 2.0.36. Also, Sirius XM is explicitly in beta, so it’s much more likely to have issues, and you should report them so they have the feedback; the reason it is free during this period is because it’s explicitly a beta release.

As for the screen - is anything else not updating? If you’re in the Guest profile, it won’t let you switch into Sprint.

If the rest of the screen isn’t updating and you’re not in Guest - definitely have service look at it, as that’s a unique issue I haven’t seen before.
I'm on 2.0.35. I understand XM is beta, just frustrating that even a reset won't get it to work after it was fine for a few days.

It seems as if the buttons are actually working, it just isn't updating the screen. When I put it into sprint, it actually is in sprint mode but it will still show Smooth lit up. The heating/cooling screen comes up fine and so do music and navigation pull downs. It's just that first screen that doesn't refresh when I click something. Very strange and only started happening with 2.0.35.

Not all of the issues with SiriusXM were fixed with 35. I still have the same stuff going on, but it seems to fix itself more readily without a reset. I just have to wait a few minutes, or switch to other sources and back or other channels and back. I do not have 36 yet, so we'll see.

Not all of the issues with SiriusXM were fixed with 35. I still have the same stuff going on, but it seems to fix itself more readily without a reset. I just have to wait a few minutes, or switch to other sources and back or other channels and back. I do not have 36 yet, so we'll see.
Good to know!

I'm on 2.0.35. I understand XM is beta, just frustrating that even a reset won't get it to work after it was fine for a few days.

It seems as if the buttons are actually working, it just isn't updating the screen. When I put it into sprint, it actually is in sprint mode but it will still show Smooth lit up. The heating/cooling screen comes up fine and so do music and navigation pull downs. It's just that first screen that doesn't refresh when I click something. Very strange and only started happening with 2.0.35.
That’s weird! If 2.0.36 doesn’t fix it for you, definitely tell CS and/or service.

Something similar happened to me a few weeks ago. For me, only certain buttons on the main screen worked. The bottom row of buttons worked to allow me to switch to other screens like Climate and Settings. Then everything worked on those screens.

But I couldn't change drive modes and none of the top row of buttons worked. So couldn't get to Openings, Massage (wife was super annoyed), and Charging.

Called customer care and they couldn't fix it with resets. Service was scheduled to come out and take a look but before they did, a software update came out. After installing it, everything started working again.

Hopefully with .36 just coming out, that fixes this issue for you.

Something similar happened to me a few weeks ago. For me, only certain buttons on the main screen worked. The bottom row of buttons worked to allow me to switch to other screens like Climate and Settings. Then everything worked on those screens.

But I couldn't change drive modes and none of the top row of buttons worked. So couldn't get to Openings, Massage (wife was super annoyed), and Charging.

Called customer care and they couldn't fix it with resets. Service was scheduled to come out and take a look but before they did, a software update came out. After installing it, everything started working again.

Hopefully with .36 just coming out, that fixes this issue for you.
Bobby reset fixed this for me.

XM sti
XM and the main screen not working as described above.
XM has issues for me. Locks up but can come out of it after awhile.

Back