What are the main features you use in the Lucid mobile App?

thecodingart

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid AGT
Referral Code
JWJOWFN3
Honest question. I'm curious what the highest used features of the Lucid mobile application are. I'm sure that Lucid has some metrics via their Google/Firebase Analytics instance, but I would like to understand from their MVP if there's lower priority features that are not used.

For example, I just realized they have a details list for EA stations under the map yesterday (something I didn't realize at all before). Does anyone use the send to car and search features of the Map charge stations within the application, or do most people engage with this from the vehicle side?

Honest question. I'm curious what the highest used features of the Lucid mobile application are. I'm sure that Lucid has some metrics via their Google/Firebase Analytics instance, but I would like to understand from their MVP if there's lower priority features that are not used.

For example, I just realized they have a details list for EA stations under the map yesterday (something I didn't realize at all before). Does anyone use the send to car and search features of the Map charge stations within the application, or do most people engage with this from the vehicle side?
Checking for updates...but on a serious note, remote climate and a distant second is finding a place and sending that destination to the car before a drive. Third would be charge status but that rarely if ever.

Checking for updates...but on a serious note, remote climate and a distant second is finding a place and sending that destination to the car before a drive. Third would be charge status but that rarely if ever.
This is interesting, charge status is rarely used for you? I know that Tesla users have been begging for a charging activity for years. That may or may not be something we've been pushing for on my team as well 😅.

Checking for updates. Hence, I've used the app more in the past week than I have previously over the past 6 months lol

This is interesting, charge status is rarely used for you? I know that Tesla users have been begging for a charging activity for years. That may or may not be something we've been pushing for on my team as well 😅.
Yea get out of the car, if it's low plug it in, wake up and it's good to go. No need to check charge status.

Checking for updates. Hence, I've used the app more in the past week than I have previously over the past 6 months lol
Not going to disagree with this. OTA update access from the app is like a child with a give me present button on Christmas.

Do you take many long road trips? Is this mostly a reflection of home charging experiences?
Yea but I don't stop for more than 20 minutes and the range is never ending so, I don't need to use the app to check the charge status either. 😁

My top three:
- Remote climate control
- Checking charge status - I charge at work and once I get to 80% I move the car to make room for someone else to charge.
- Sending destinations

I get push notifications for OTA updates so I do not use the app for that.

Since I don't have my car yet, I can only venture a guess. But based on my current car, I'd say turning on/off climate and opening the frunk would be my two biggest uses. Since I don't plan on carrying around the key fob.

Speaking of which, does the Lucid app provide shortcut support for these types of actions? Would be nice to open the frunk via Siri when my hands are full.

Since I don't have my car yet, I can only venture a guess. But based on my current car, I'd say turning on/off climate and opening the frunk would be my two biggest uses. Since I don't plan on carrying around the key fob.

Speaking of which, does the Lucid app provide shortcut support for these types of actions? Would be nice to open the frunk via Siri when my hands are full.
Yes, Lucile mobile app supports all of above functions and it seems respond faster than ever now.

My top 3 used functions

- set remote climate control
(When about to ask waiter for bill)

- map search and send destination
(It is easier to use keyboard on phone than on pilot panel before going into car, and Alexa may not always get diction right)

- Open Frunk

Wait... I didn't realize you still haven't received your vehicle. I thought you'd be in the all inclusive club by now 😅

They do actually have a few siri shortcut actions embedded in the menus (I've been meaning to test them out personally).

Top 3
  1. Remote Climate (80%)
  2. Check Charging (10%)
  3. Check OTA/Install Updates (10%)
The Siri stuff never worked for me properly when I went to try it so never bothered with it since.

Remote climate control is my top use case. I was out in Palm Springs recently and it was over 100 degrees - cooling the car before we got in was a life saver.

Checking on charge and remote lock/unlock are very practical but are my two other regular uses of the app.

Remote climate are my top 1, 2, and 3 uses.
Location would be the next most used…if I ever forget where I parked it…which thus far hasn’t been an issue. But I love knowing that feature is right at my fingertips!
If there was a 12V state-of-charge feature, I would use that nearly every time I was heading to the car.

I use the nav send feature constantly, followed by remote climate, and obviously OTA installs (but usually only when I get a push notification)

Remote climate all the time. Starting OTA updates.

I don’t have my car yet, but judging on the current Tesla app:
1. Remote climate control
2. Charge status
3. OTA Updates

Back