What would you like to see from the Lucid mobile app?

Front & Rear Dash Cam is a must. Also, It would be nice to roll down the windows from the app.

Greetings Lucid Owners. If you had a magic wand, what enhancements or additions would you like to see made to the Lucid mobile app? Asking for a friend. ;)

Please make minute interval charging curve chart during a charging session on mobile app. It will make it existing mobile app more slick and practical for road tripping DCFC session.

Trip data, tire pressure, vehicle status (lock, windows), collision alarm, light setting, and vehicle setting.
Those are the features that I've found helpful in daily usage.

Option to close all windows, frunk, trunk when closing the car via the app. Close/lower all sunscreens.

Option to close all windows, frunk, trunk when closing the car via the app. Close/lower all sunscreens.
I really want to control the sunscreens from the app.

But first and foremost, I want pressing any function button in the app to work quickly, on the first try. That’s step one.

I really want to control the sunscreens from the app.

But first and foremost, I want pressing any function button in the app to work quickly, on the first try. That’s step one.
Fully agree on app buttons working on first try...is this an issue on both Android & iOS?

I would like the app to facilitate connecting the lucid home charger with my wifi, like done with sonos and home security systems.
I have not been able to get them connected despite several communications with customer service

- I would like to see regular charging log history, not just EA charging log.
- Make owner’s manual in mobile app off-land based, load up faster instead of going online.

Back