What would you like to see from the Lucid mobile app?

My lucid air drives better than my older tesla S or newer Y. But the software is sorta horrible. With all the sensors on the car it doesn’t hold its lane. Tesla with two “eyes” and radar was far better. And the next biggest wish is using all the cameras as a dash cam with access and recorded file that Tesla has done and Rivian too. It’s a really big issue in crashes or altercations. Is there a list of intended software updates anywhere? im hoping because of the new SUV the software will have to get better to compete.
Lucid, and most companies, do not publish lists of future software updates. Read back on the forum to see opinions of other owners. Nothing you’re saying is something that has not been discussed thoroughly here before.

My lucid air drives better than my older tesla S or newer Y. But the software is sorta horrible. With all the sensors on the car it doesn’t hold its lane. Tesla with two “eyes” and radar was far better. And the next biggest wish is using all the cameras as a dash cam with access and recorded file that Tesla has done and Rivian too. It’s a really big issue in crashes or altercations. Is there a list of intended software updates anywhere? im hoping because of the new SUV the software will have to get better to compete.
Install your own dashcam if it's an important item for you

Install your own dashcam if it's an important item for you
I think he's just asking with all the nice cameras that the Air has, it would be great if we had dash and sentry mode (which has been requested many times in previous threads). I agree though, until if and when it is enabled which no one knows, if it is that important, install one yourself. I did just because you never know...

I think he's just asking with all the nice cameras that the Air has, it would be great if we had dash and sentry mode (which has been requested many times in previous threads). I agree though, until if and when it is enabled which no one knows, if it is that important, install one yourself. I did just because you never know...
I'm trying to find which one will be the most seamless install and also record when the car is off on case someone bumps it in a parking lot

Back