Referral Code - MX1KDTYY
Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cars
Air Touring
Referral Code
MX1KDTYY
Just got a notice. Haven't installed yet.

At least it's not "more robust."

IMG_3146.webp

It is just sad compared to the updates that my Rivian gets every few weeks. The Rivian is already an amazing vehicle and they continue to add thoughtful and very useful features with each update. Wish Lucid could do the same.

If only there was a list of most requested Lucid features created by Lucid owners somewhere on the internet that they could look to and implement in a reasonable time...

It is just sad compared to the updates that my Rivian gets every few weeks. The Rivian is already an amazing vehicle and they continue to add thoughtful and very useful features with each update. Wish Lucid could do the same.

If only there was a list of most requested Lucid features created by Lucid owners somewhere on the internet that they could look to and implement in a reasonable time...

It's nice to see a more specific release note. Hope they keep it up!

Corner radar improvement seems more robust to me! Looking forward to the update!
But are they "robust" improvements? Or just regular ones?

I’ve seen the complete list of wanted software updates made by customers and it is number 223, to “improve corner radar sensors”

Downloaded and installed.
When started car it said "frunk failure" call customer service.
Opened and closed frunk.
Reset car and no issues since.

At least it's not "more robust."
I read an authoritative post on this forum that the radar units inside the corners of the Air do not need robustness in the same way that the outside radar units do...

I’m willing to bet that whoever writes the OTA notes reads this forum and we will never see “robust” ever again in the notes”. ChatGPT, give me 10 words for robust.

They… have. 2.1.2/2.1.3/2.1.7 added *tons* of thoughtful and very useful improvements, and that was only two updates ago.

Let’s avoid hyperbole, especially when inaccurate.

I do like Rivian, too, so nothing to do with them.

Back