OTA Update 2.1.60 - Creature Comfort

LucidGandalf

Cars
IMG_8541.jpeg

I am a creature… and I like comfort. Maybe just in time for the solar eclipse trip!

I understand why Lucid would put keeping your dog safe as the top priority. (Or your wife.) But, not sending you a warning until the car is down to 2% seems a little risky. I'm waiting for someone to go shopping, lose track of time, and come out to the parking lot to a nearly dead car with no way to get it to a charging station. And then, of course, be mad at Lucid.

I understand why Lucid would put keeping your dog safe as the top priority. (Or your wife.) But, not sending you a warning until the car is down to 2% seems a little risky. I'm waiting for someone to go shopping, lose track of time, and come out to the parking lot to a nearly dead car with no way to get it to a charging station. And then, of course, be mad at Lucid.
If I had a creature in my vehicle, I'd rather need a jump than the alternative.

If I had a creature in my vehicle, I'd rather need a jump than the alternative.
Totally agree on the priority. I just think a warning at 5%, when you might have a chance of getting to a charger, would be better. Or even better, a user configurable percentage.

Totally agree on the priority. I just think a warning at 5%, when you might have a chance of getting to a charger, would be better. Or even better, a user configurable percentage.
I feel like making this feature specific for creature mode would be impractical. Maybe make it a user-configurable percentage, as you said, but for every case where the car drops below your specified percentage, it notifies you?

I feel like making this feature specific for creature mode would be impractical. Maybe make it a user-configurable percentage, as you said, but for every case where the car drops below your specified percentage, it notifies you?
No, I just meant when you're away from the car and have the Creature Comfort turned on.

No, I just meant when you're away from the car and have the Creature Comfort turned on.
I know what your intent was! What I meant was that if we can do that same thing for Creature Comfort mode, why not take that feature and apply it everywhere, considering the work a configurable percentage would likely take?

I know what your intent was! What I meant was that if we can do that same thing for Creature Comfort mode, why not take that feature and apply it everywhere, considering the work a configurable percentage would likely take?
Yeah, I'm sure that is pretty difficult to add. I'll be happy when you can set the parking cameras to turn off at something lower than 15mph. I'm always clicking them off manually.

Yeah, I'm sure that is pretty difficult to add. I'll be happy when you can set the parking cameras to turn off at something lower than 15mph. I'm always clicking them off manually.
lol we’re definitely different people. I can barely leave my driveway before the cameras are off 😂

Why did they simply not make the current 45 minute mode into its your neck but you can keep it on til your battery is 1%?

Has anyone noticed any issues after this upgrade? I have it but I always wait and see the comments here before updating. 🙏

Why did they simply not make the current 45 minute mode into its your neck but you can keep it on til your battery is 1%?
They did. That is also an option under the same button as creature comfort mode now.

Has anyone noticed any issues after this upgrade? I have it but I always wait and see the comments here before updating. 🙏
I got it around midnight last night, set it to install as I was going to bed. Everything was working fine today.

This may have been the most worthless release so far. Leaving your car with a dog in it and the windows up may get a busted window by someone thinking the dig is In danger anyway. When are ther going to finally release some more self driving features? At least add an off switch for the music? Correct the car phone so it does not drop out the microphone during a call? Correct the issue of the music starting up over a phone call?

This may have been the most worthless release so far. Leaving your car with a dog in it and the windows up may get a busted window by someone thinking the dig is In danger anyway. When are ther going to finally release some more self driving features? At least add an off switch for the music? Correct the car phone so it does not drop out the microphone during a call? Correct the issue of the music starting up over a phone call?
Not all updates apply to everyone. If you have a dog, this is a really good thing. I've been in parking lots where people were talking about breaking into a car because a dog was in there. I was hoping the owner would come out in time to save his car and his dog.

Since downloading 2.1.60 this morning I have been unable to get my USB music stick to load beyond 10%, at which point it freezes. I've unplugged and reconnected the stick several times, and the car has been shut down several times so that the software would reset.

Anyone else having this problem?

Back