OTA Update 2.1.43 - ROBUST THIS! - Important PSA to Update to 2.1.43 ASAP or RIP

Although my car is spending the night at Goose Island, my phone notified me that the .43 upgrade was available. I tapped "install" and it updated 150 miles away. Pretty cool.
FWIW, I was in the same situation a couple of updates back and was advised to let the SC handle it.

Well, I guess Lucid’s attention. Just got.43. Now the wait for .47 begins

FYI - I received the update today, so it seems to be continuing rolling out.
I received 2.1.43 today. It took less than 10 minutes to complete the update.

We got our update just a little while ago. Loads fast, I like these OTA updates.

I didn't see 2.1.43 hit me until yesterday morning, and somebody told here that it was only going to select cars. I assumed that I was going to skip it and go straight to 2.1.47.
But then they had different plans for me and pushed 2.1.43 last night. This is the longest it has taken for me, to get an OTA since it was first rolled out.

I didn't see 2.1.43 hit me until yesterday morning, and somebody told here that it was only going to select cars. I assumed that I was going to skip it and go straight to 2.1.47.
But then they had different plans for me and pushed 2.1.43 last night. This is the longest it has taken for me, to get an OTA since it was first rolled out.
But still within the typical 2 week window. I hope with the new OTA framework, the window will be shorter.

Nobody will skip updates.

My Touring got the .43 update on Monday evening 12/11/23, and the .47 update last night 12/12/23. Haven't driven it since last night's update.

This morning’s update to .47 took about 40 minutes, all is well. But like so many others in this thread, I’ve since gotten a message that an update to 2.1.47 is available. When I phoned CS about it, I was told to ignore the message, they’ll report it to the software team. But the message is still there on my phone and the pilot panel, every time I wake up the car. Hmmm…

This morning’s update to .47 took about 40 minutes, all is well. But like so many others in this thread, I’ve since gotten a message that an update to 2.1.47 is available. When I phoned CS about it, I was told to ignore the message, they’ll report it to the software team. But the message is still there on my phone and the pilot panel, every time I wake up the car. Hmmm…
They are working on it. Stand by.

There is a separate thread here where we are discussing 2.1.47. mcr16 and Bobby were asking people to DM their VIN so it could be investigated further https://lucidowners.com/threads/ota-update-2-1-47.7336/

I’m still stuck at 2.1.43…. Tic… toc… tic… toc…

Back