OTA Update 2.1.43 - ROBUST THIS! - Important PSA to Update to 2.1.43 ASAP or RIP

hydbob

Referral Code - R0YBCKIJ
Admin
Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
Dream P
DE Number
Referral Code
R0YBCKIJ
OTA Update 2.1.43 is coming! Please encourage owners in various groups, like this forum, to update the software in their vehicle to 2.1.43 as soon as possible after you receive it.

And, as usual, if you haven't received it yet - please wait a week or so before you bother customer service to ask about it. OTA updates take time to roll out, but it will get to you; the typical suggestion is wait about a week before asking CS to push it to you specifically.

Actual notes:

Updating to 2.1.43 is required in order to migrate to a new software update management system with enhanced features. It is necessary to accept this software update to migrate the vehicle to this new software update management system.

Failing to timely accept the update may prevent the vehicle from receiving future updates over-the-air and will require you to bring your vehicle to a Lucid Service Center to restore OTA compatibility.

Thanks and have a nice day!

Brought to you by the @borski

I actually got an email from Lucid Motors about updating to 2.1.43. That's the first email about an update I've ever received.
Did you also receive the OTA update?

Updater updates are my favorite updates.

If all goes well with this one, you shouldn’t notice any difference in your car immediately. But this should hopefully make rollouts of new updates smoother. We’ve all seen the posts here of people still not getting their update after several weeks. Or people having to have an update manually “pushed” to them more than once. Etc.

I actually got an email from Lucid Motors about updating to 2.1.43. That's the first email about an update I've ever received.
I have not received this email, I feel slighted and will be calling customer service immediately. (😆)

I have not received this email, I feel slighted and will be calling customer service immediately. (😆)
I don't know how to do updates so I'm going to ask for a mobile visit.

I am very happy with 2.1.42. Anything other than Android Auto ( a pipe dream) is a bonus. If I want just 1 feature it is to simulate regen braking regardless of SoC for a consistent driving experience.

I am very happy with 2.1.42. Anything other than Android Auto ( a pipe dream) is a bonus. If I want just 1 feature it is to simulate regen braking regardless of SoC for a consistent driving experience.
I didn't think it was even possible, but if it is, count me in.

After seeing how Rivian implemented proximity garage door controls using the steering wheel, I'm hoping Lucid can do something similar. That seems to be my biggest gripe right now (other than Android Auto).
Let’s try to keep this thread pertinent to the latest software update, 2.1.43. There are appropriate threads for feature requests elsewhere.

OTA Update 2.1.43 is coming! Please encourage owners in various groups, like this forum, to update the software in their vehicle to 2.1.43 as soon as possible after you receive it.

And, as usual, if you haven't received it yet - please wait a week or so before you bother customer service to ask about it. OTA updates take time to roll out, but it will get to you; the typical suggestion is wait about a week before asking CS to push it to you specifically.

Actual notes:

Updating to 2.1.43 is required in order to migrate to a new software update management system with enhanced features. It is necessary to accept this software update to migrate the vehicle to this new software update management system.

Failing to timely accept the update may prevent the vehicle from receiving future updates over-the-air and will require you to bring your vehicle to a Lucid Service Center to restore OTA compatibility.

Thanks and have a nice day!

Brought to you by the @borski
Thank you for posting, @hydbob. As noted please allow for a staggered release and allow at least a week before contacting Customer Care to request the OTA be pushed to you. In the meantime, please ensure that you are up to date on all previously released OTAs.

Back