OTA Update 2.1.43 - ROBUST THIS! - Important PSA to Update to 2.1.43 ASAP or RIP

Wtf?? That’s terrible..
There were a few issues with the rollout (I really mean a few; single digit number of cars) and so it’s possible they slowed it down while they assessed.

Either way, the important part is they’ve got it now. :)

Wow, this took a long time to get rolled out to me. I received the update just now
if you just bought your car, it takes a little extra long to get onto the update cycle. I was in the same boat when I got mine, but once i got the first update, the rest came pretty quick.

My Spider Sense says that there is an update with WAY more robustness coming today ! :)
I’m excited about your spidey senses. Must be something in the Air. ;)

I got my car yesterday and the screen says that the update wasn’t able to be installed and they’ll let me know when it is. I can call their 1-888 number.
Anyone know how to get the update without getting on the phone with them?

I got my car yesterday and the screen says that the update wasn’t able to be installed and they’ll let me know when it is. I can call their 1-888 number.
Text them from the app or email them. Both work.

Hi, @Green G. I just sent you a direct message.

Back