OTA Update 2.1.43 - ROBUST THIS! - Important PSA to Update to 2.1.43 ASAP or RIP

I am still in 2.1.42.. waiting for my turn and dont know when

This morning’s update to .47 took about 40 minutes, all is well. But like so many others in this thread, I’ve since gotten a message that an update to 2.1.47 is available. When I phoned CS about it, I was told to ignore the message, they’ll report it to the software team. But the message is still there on my phone and the pilot panel, every time I wake up the car. Hmmm…
Same. Not worried about it. They'll handle it. Keep in mind, the just updated the installer, so we should not be surprised if there's a bump in the road.

I'm not sure if this is intended or a bug, but the seat restore functionality is not available when the car isn't in Park (e.g. Drive).

I believe I could've restored while driving previously but not in latest version(s).

I'm not sure if this is intended or a bug, but the seat restore functionality is not available when the car isn't in Park (e.g. Drive).

I believe I could've restored while driving previously but not in latest version(s).
That's been that way forever. They don't want the seat moving around automatically if you accidentally hit the button while you're driving. Same for the steering wheel.

Imagine your friend is driving your car, and they've adjusted their seat to their liking and start driving, but are using your profile because they're DD and don't normally drive your car. Mid-drive, they accidentally hit Restore, and suddenly they're on a one-way trip into the windshield because they're 6'3" and you're 5'4" and good god their elbows are behind their ears and so on and so forth.

Ever since I got the 43 update, my nav map is kind of broken. It doesn’t show streets anymore, and is mostly blank/grey other than a couple of lines for major highways. I tried downloading maps but same issue. Anyone know how to do a reset or reboot? Wonder if it’s something fixable

Ever since I got the 43 update, my nav map is kind of broken. It doesn’t show streets anymore, and is mostly blank/grey other than a couple of lines for major highways. I tried downloading maps but same issue. Anyone know how to do a reset or reboot? Wonder if it’s something fixable
I had this happen because it was stuck downloading offline maps. I turned the feature off then back on, all map details returned

I had this happen because it was stuck downloading offline maps. I turned the feature off then back on, all map details returned
Thank you! I don’t know if it was downloading anything but I toggled offline maps on and off which does a nav reset and my map details came back. Yay!

When is next release and what's on it?

My Rivian's gotten two juicy updates in the last 30 days, Tesla had a good Holiday Release. I'm looking at my Lucid and like, where are the fun software updates! As a techy, i love software updates.

I hope the delay means the next one will be a biggie

My Rivian's gotten two juicy updates in the last 30 days, Tesla had a good Holiday Release. I'm looking at my Lucid and like, where are the fun software updates! As a techy, i love software updates.

UX 3.0 time! The last time we got such a big update was 2.1, and that took a long time too!

UX 3.0 time! The last time we got such a big update was 2.1, and that took a long time too!
That would be super, but my guess is that it's many months away from making it to the Air. Hope I'm wrong!

Don’t get your hopes high. Maybe or may not be a minor update. One thing for sure is, they will notify owners if your car has faulty coolant as per today’s recall and other enhancements(if you know what I meant). Ofcourse, I will be happy if it’s a big one

Don’t get your hopes high. Maybe or may not be a minor update. One thing for sure is, they will notify owners if your car has faulty coolant as per today’s recall and other enhancements(if you know what I meant). Ofcourse, I will be happy if it’s a big one
That's not really what's going to happen. And OTA update will allow your car to diagnose if it has faulty coolant pump. They estimate it will be 1% of cars potentially affected, about 20 cars.

Last edited:
Back