OTA update issue

mudgie50

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Pure
I have an issue with OTA update 2.1.43. My pilot screen says I am up to date with 2.1.43 but when I press the learn more on the pilot screen screen, it says you must accept this update but there is no place to accept it on the screen. Because of this , my car will not receive any update after the 2.1.43 even after the software team pushes it to me. Any ideas?

Have you tried calling customer care? Next step is calling service.

Yes, they said the car needs to go in to service center. I just wanted to see if anyone else had a similar problem and if there was an easier fix than bringing it to service.

Yes, they said the car needs to go in to service center. I just wanted to see if anyone else had a similar problem and if there was an easier fix than bringing it to service.
Sadly, nope. Sounds like your next step is a service appt.

Thanks! Will update after I get it back from service

I have an issue with OTA update 2.1.43. My pilot screen says I am up to date with 2.1.43 but when I press the learn more on the pilot screen screen, it says you must accept this update but there is no place to accept it on the screen. Because of this , my car will not receive any update after the 2.1.43 even after the software team pushes it to me. Any ideas?
Hi, @mudgie50. Thanks for sharing. I just sent you a direct message.

Update to this issue. After following the instructions from Lucid rep mcr16, I rebooted the car and within a few days the latest OTA updates were downloaded and installed. No need to bring to service!
Thank you for this update. I will need to give this a try as my car shows it is up-to-date, but way back on version 2.1.10. My iOS app shows version 2.1.18 is available. When I click on the install now button from the app, it says preparing and at some point times out. When I contacted CS they said they'd push the updates out to the car. That was 3 weeks ago and when I called them back they are now saying they can't push out the updates and I'd need to take it to a service center...which is impossible in my situation as I'd have to take the car about 500 miles across the ocean to get to the nearest service center. Hopefully, the reboot does the trick.

Thank you for this update. I will need to give this a try as my car shows it is up-to-date, but way back on version 2.1.10. My iOS app shows version 2.1.18 is available. When I click on the install now button from the app, it says preparing and at some point times out. When I contacted CS they said they'd push the updates out to the car. That was 3 weeks ago and when I called them back they are now saying they can't push out the updates and I'd need to take it to a service center...which is impossible in my situation as I'd have to take the car about 500 miles across the ocean to get to the nearest service center. Hopefully, the reboot does the trick.
The chances are slim it will work. I think you need to have a long conversation with Lucid about how to get your car updates when it's so far behind. They may possibly need to send a mobile tech to your location. Get that conversation going NOW imo.

Back