Trouble with home screen

racerxj8

Cars
Lucid AGT
I just got my AGT yesterday - everything was working perfectly yesterday and then this morning I had trouble with the home screen - I can't adjust the Themes or the Seats from the home screen and its acting all glitchy.
I can't open the glove box half the time and when I press Swift mode it goes to Swift mode on the dashboard screen but not the pad that I just touched. Is there a reason for any of this or do I have to have the car serviced already?
Thanks.

I just got my AGT yesterday - everything was working perfectly yesterday and then this morning I had trouble with the home screen - I can't adjust the Themes or the Seats from the home screen and its acting all glitchy.
I can't open the glove box half the time and when I press Swift mode it goes to Swift mode on the dashboard screen but not the pad that I just touched. Is there a reason for any of this or do I have to have the car serviced already?
Thanks.
Can you get to the settings screen? The one with the Air logo? If so, tap and hold down on that logo for about ten seconds and see if it reboots the system.

Back