Status
Not open for further replies.

GMan

Verified Owner
Cars
Air Touring
Referral Code
60T8OVVK
Anyone know what those two beep or chime sounds are which come on after you've awaken the car and started driving? It's a new sound after 2.1.43, and I always thought it was the indicator that the Camera was operational, however, the camera is already working prior to the sound. The sound comes on like, 20 seconds after waking the car and within 3-10 seconds after putting the car in Reverse or Drive.

Any info on that?

Anyone know what those two beep or chime sounds are which come on after you've awaken the car and started driving? It's a new sound after 2.1.43, and I always thought it was the indicator that the Camera was operational, however, the camera is already working prior to the sound. The sound comes on like, 20 seconds after waking the car and within 3-10 seconds after putting the car in Reverse or Drive.

Any info on that?
Sirius XM reminding you to start the trial. Maybe.

Any info on that?
See the extensive discussion here:

Thread 'What is the Chime sound after getting into the car after a few seconds' https://lucidowners.com/threads/wha...etting-into-the-car-after-a-few-seconds.7317/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back