OTA Update 2.1.43 - ROBUST THIS! - Important PSA to Update to 2.1.43 ASAP or RIP

Sitting in my car now, waiting. The watch pot. Never boils. Actually, just did a logo reset. And now listening to high res Qobuz tracks on Bluetooth. The kettle drum in JT's Gaia shakes the car. Fwiw, Qobuz on BT blows away flac on USB.

Updater updates are my favorite updates.
Now that I met you I can say this with the utmost love and admiration with a hint of sarcasm...
GEEK! :eek:

It looks like my car will be at Lucid service center for next several days, but curious if my much earlier 2022 Air GT loaner gets the update pushed sooner... Are updates pushed based on delivery dates?

It looks like my car will be at Lucid service center for next several days, but curious if my much earlier 2022 Air GT loaner gets the update pushed sooner... Are updates pushed based on delivery dates?
I'll let the other guys answer your question but, more importantly, are you in our SoCal Owners Telegram group? If not, @hydbob can give you the link

No, it seems kind of random. Onetime you may get it early and the next time you may get it later.
Our cars have literally flip flopped the last few updates. Predictably. Like they start from the top of the “list” and go down and then back up 😂

It’s one of the great mysteries of Lucid.

You sure? We should totally start sharing our VINs again to see if we can find a pattern!
We could begin training a model based on all updates and VINs. Maybe we could build a predictive analytics engine :)

We could begin training a model based on all updates and VINs. Maybe we could build a predictive analytics engine :)
Except VINs are randomized and not based on production date.

Oh no!! We're not starting that again???

Well, it would be ten times better than yet another debate about Tesla. Let’s do it! 😀

Just got the update. Release notes say
1. Improved range estimates on the pure
2. Improved audio
3. Scheduled charging now works with low charge state
4.nav improvements -better range prediction and audio guid

2. Improved audio
That's not this update, is it? 2.1.43 is to update the updater.

2. Improved audio
That's 2.1.33/.34. The update in this thread is an OTA updater update.

2. Improved audio
Much info about this can be found at www.lucidupdates.com.

Weird. It originally showed me those release notes but now it gives the enhanced software system.

Nothing else is in the notes

Back