CarPlay connectivity needs improvement.

I feel like my CarPlay connectivity is just not very reliable I think it’s working 50% of the time do others struggle this? Many times I step into the car and I it’s very common I stop somewhere get out of my car like let my kids out walk them to class and get back in and CarPlay isn’t connected. I have the latest 2.1.60 and seems it’s getting worse. Do others deal with this? Why doesn’t car play reconnect if you open the door and leave car momentarily Like few minutes…
Is this a Lucid issue or Apple issue? When this happens I have to play all these games while driving like switch my phone to airplane mode and then switch off and then press connect button on Lucid after doing this a couple times it comes back but this is really getting annoying had to vent. How often does your car play work ? What are tips to keep a constant connection? At this point I would take wired CarPlay if it’s 100% reliable …
I have the same issue but to be honest I had the exact same issue with my previous car a BMW 550. I suspect the issue is on Apple's side?

Lucid's inability to release stable software is annoying at best and ridiculous at worst. Hire a team of developers from Toyota or Honda!

If it were up to me, I'd cut the cord and sell it now—but that's partly because I can't go biking or skiing with the car, which was a key goal moving on from my M4 Convertible (electric, long-range, fast sporty car that's my ski and bike transport) But my wife loves the car and hopes the software gets more stable with time. God bless her!
Actually my CarPlay works quite well, after deleting everything and adding again……try that if you haven’t.

I hope the Air doesn’t become the ignored step child once Gravity comes out. I’m afraid then we will be left in the dark because they will be focusing on bugs in the Gravity. They need to sort out the Air now.
Why would they do that? It would be suicide…..improvements will come, be patient. It’s only a 3 year old company. Did you know that the Porsche Taycan doesn’t even have OTA updates. You need to take it to a dealership. At least Lucid is slowly making improvements.

I have the same issue but to be honest I had the exact same issue with my previous car a BMW 550. I suspect the issue is on Apple's side?
Yeah. It could be apple’s doing….maybe apple doesn’t like something in lucids software….you can’t just blame lucid without knowing the cause

Apple recently released 17.4.1 which fixed some issues with BT, WiFi, cellular per @Bobby . So definitely an issue on Apple's end at least during this time.

So far my only incidents have been sometimes CarPlay doesn’t start then I just go into connectivity and press connect device. Will keep monitor it’s a moderate increment

Back