OTA 2.1.2 / 2.1.3

Love this update. Just an issue I found that others may run into: in order for easy entry/exit to work for me (it’s presently grayed out), Service needs to run a one-time piece of software on my seats, so I’ll be seeing them at some point.

Other testers have not seemed to have the same issue, so it seems limited to me, but posting it here in case anyone runs into it in the future - now you know what to do. :)

I also had disabled the entire feature because I found it too aggressive. Now, I have it on “warning only.” When the driver strays to the edge of the lane, the car will now momentarily display a car diagram on the left side of the dashboard, light up the edge of the “lane” red and make a buzzing sound. Perfect. I also noticed in HA, it will now allow a lane change without signaling. Prior BMW owners are used to this. When attempted, the edge of the road displayed in the center dashboard will light up red and the buzz will sound but the car will allow the lane change without correcting. I’m not 100% sure if this behavior is tied to the lane keeping assist function; I will experiment more.
Can I choose warning only for cross traffic collision avoidance also?

Wondering why I haven't received this update being one of the early beta testers?
If you haven't received it, you aren't one of the early beta testers.

Wondering why I haven't received this update being one of the early beta testers?
Are you talking about being one of the ones to get early access to 2.0? If so, you're not a beta tester. We just got lucky thanks to Len.

The true beta testers are few and include @hydbob, @Bobby, @Tesla2Lucid and @borski among others.

The update for a smooth transition when turning off HA or ACC is working well. It appears that when you turn off HA, the regen strength gradually increases to normal which allows time to adjust the electron pedal or allow the car to gradually slowdown. This update has a lot of good stuff.

I was a Beta tester for 2.0 but as of now, I have not rceived the update. Sigh. Reading this thread has me salivating.

I just got eh update and is in progress, I will keep you all posted
This is great news because I don't think you are a 'early release beta tester' so that would mean it is being released fleet wide!

The update for a smooth transition when turning off HA or ACC is working well. It appears that when you turn off HA, the regen strength gradually increases to normal which allows time to adjust the electron pedal or allow the car to gradually slowdown. This update has a lot of good stuff.
I have not had any problems turning HA or ACC off and adjusting the "electron" pedal. I also count on the fact that after removing my foot off that pedal, I want the car to start regening right away and not have to apply brakes.

Do any of the testers feel that the issue with hugging the right side of the lane in HA is fixed by lane positioning? That would be big for me.

Do any of the testers feel that the issue with hugging the right side of the lane in HA is fixed by lane positioning? That would be big for me.
It is not fixed but it will not fight you as you try to move left. It only holds the bias for a few seconds and then wonders back to hug the right. The temporary bias helps but does not solve it.

It is not fixed but it will not fight you as you try to move left. It only holds the bias for a few seconds and then wonders back to hug the right. The temporary bias helps but does not solve it.
That’s unfortunate. The release notes got my hopes up of true lane positioning.

FYI, the Air logo reset is live even if you haven't downloaded 2.1.2. I was on the phone with customer care today and they told me to press down on the Air logo for 10 seconds to reset my infotainment system. I said to the agent that I don't have 2.1.2 yet and they responded saying that it's always been active as a customer care workaround, but was only publicized with the 2.1.2 release notes for independent customer use.

FYI, the Air logo reset is live even if you haven't downloaded 2.1.2. I was on the phone with customer care today and they told me to press down on the Air logo for 10 seconds to reset my infotainment system. I said to the agent that I don't have 2.1.2 yet and they responded saying that it's always been active as a customer care workaround, but was only publicized with the 2.1.2 release notes for independent customer use.
All resets are well described on www.lucidupdates.com.

Back