OTA 2.1.2 / 2.1.3

What does resetting the infotainment system actually do?

Love this update. Just an issue I found that others may run into: in order for easy entry/exit to work for me (it’s presently grayed out), Service needs to run a one-time piece of software on my seats, so I’ll be seeing them at some point.

Other testers have not seemed to have the same issue, so it seems limited to me, but posting it here in case anyone runs into it in the future - now you know what to do. :)
Does this require a service visit? I have the same problem.

So Easy Entry drops the seat way too low. I suspect I’m significantly below the median age here, am not that tall, and it hurts my back to get in and out with Easy Entry enabled. Wish there were a steering wheel only option. Really, they should have just copied what Mercedes does.

The update for a smooth transition when turning off HA or ACC is working well. It appears that when you turn off HA, the regen strength gradually increases to normal which allows time to adjust the electron pedal or allow the car to gradually slowdown. This update has a lot of good stuff.
Can't wait to get this update for this reason. My wife's two biggest complaints are the big slowdown when I turn off DD and the the jerkiness of the car when I'm using HA and have to steer slightly out of lane when someone gets too close

Do any of the testers feel that the issue with hugging the right side of the lane in HA is fixed by lane positioning? That would be big for me.
We figured out what this was on my car; the wheels were misaligned. Get those wheels aligned.

That’s unfortunate. The release notes got my hopes up of true lane positioning.
Me too and concur with @Adnillien but I guess its a step in the right direction and also shows the power of these blogs in showcasing our concerns. They're listening! 🙌

FYI, the Air logo reset is live even if you haven't downloaded 2.1.2. I was on the phone with customer care today and they told me to press down on the Air logo for 10 seconds to reset my infotainment system. I said to the agent that I don't have 2.1.2 yet and they responded saying that it's always been active as a customer care workaround, but was only publicized with the 2.1.2 release notes for independent customer use.
True dat. I think it was posted about 4-6 months ago but this is the first that Lucid is 'admitting' to it being there 🤪

Can't wait to get this update for this reason. My wife's two biggest complaints are the big slowdown when I turn off DD and the the jerkiness of the car when I'm using HA and have to steer slightly out of lane when someone gets too close
I think that for the incremental adjustment of a few seconds of moving the car in the lane to the right or left while HA is engaged because of your wife's scenario, this update will make her quite pleased! 👍

So this may be an Apple Car Play issue but the volume control for Apple Car Play is still tied to the "media" volume. So if you wanted your Apple Maps navigation voice louder or softer than the music you're playing, well, nope, not there yet! 👎
7B37BD25-6690-4F55-A2A4-BC3B9C8A6319.webp

We figured out what this was on my car; the wheels were misaligned. Get those wheels aligned.
Interesting. My car is about to go in for the one year service. I’ll make sure they check it out.

Did you have to pay for the re-alignment? Just ask service to check the alignment?

Did you have to pay for the re-alignment? Just ask service to check the alignment?
No, because service swapped my wheels for me previously, so they were the ones who misaligned it. And yeah, tell them HA is pulling to one side and ask them to check the alignment.

Has any Touring or Pure owners received the update yet?

AGT here, usually get pretty promptly..........nothing yet. Hope soon as have 600 mile trip coming end of week.

I've got a 300 mile trip coming up also at the end of the week so I'm crossing fingers I have it by then.

I have a Touring and got the update yesterday. I’ve tested the max AC feature and thought it worked VERY well.

Strangely though, when I try to turn on the Easy Entry feature for the seats, it is blacked out and does not allow me to turn it on. I did a logo reset with no change. Is this a feature that is only available on GTs? Or am I doing something wrong?

Back