OTA 2.1.2 / 2.1.3

I have a Touring and got the update yesterday. I’ve tested the max AC feature and thought it worked VERY well.

Strangely though, when I try to turn on the Easy Entry feature for the seats, it is blacked out and does not allow me to turn it on. I did a logo reset with no change. Is this a feature that is only available on GTs? Or am I doing something wrong?
There was discussion of an update needed.

I have a Touring and got the update yesterday. I’ve tested the max AC feature and thought it worked VERY well.

Strangely though, when I try to turn on the Easy Entry feature for the seats, it is blacked out and does not allow me to turn it on. I did a logo reset with no change. Is this a feature that is only available on GTs? Or am I doing something wrong?
You may need to contact service to have a “seat homing” procedure done.

Forget it, I just saw borski’s previous post about needing service update for the same issue.

@borski is this an OTA software update or do I need to bring it in?
And can mobile service perform the seat homing update?

Is this update now available to the entire fleet or is it still only going out to an early testing group? I have not received yet and was wondering if it is time to contact customer service.

Is this update now available to the entire fleet or is it still only going out to an early testing group? I have not received yet and was wondering if it is time to contact customer service.
It is going out to the general fleet 100 cars at a time. Wait at least a week before contacting Customer Care about it. You will see it soon.

The update will be going live over the next week or two. Please do not contact customer service about this because you are not behind right now. Lucid has directly requested that we pass this word along.

I'm so confused. I thought it had started rolling out to non beta testers based on comments on the forum. So it's not rolling out for another week or two?

I'm so confused. I thought it had started rolling out to non beta testers based on comments on the forum. So it's not rolling out for another week or two?
It is rolling out to everyone now. The ask is not to call Customer Care as it can take a week for everyone to receive it.

It’s rolling out slowly over a week or two. It’s a very large update and they are being careful not to overwhelm the servers.

1688599543452.webp

The key words are "rolling out". This usually takes one to two weeks, and your own car's timing may sometimes be earlier in the rollout, sometimes later. Lucid does not update all cars overnight - wouldn't be wise.

2.0.68 is very stable. So good to wait and not bug CS for update.

The key words are "rolling out". This usually takes one to two weeks, and your own car's timing may sometimes be earlier in the rollout, sometimes later. Lucid does not update all cars overnight - wouldn't be wise.
I follow you. Bobby said "going live" in the next week or two a couple of posts before he said rolling out. I read "going live" as not available to the general public yet. Anyway it's all good and I do know about the batch process. It's the same as Tesla. This is the first one that I haven't been included in the first 48 hours assuming people that are not beta are actually receiving it. I had hoped to get it by end of day today as I have a road trip tomorrow and several of the enhancements would have improved that journey but it looks like it's not to be. No complaints with Lucid. I respect the process. Perhaps a little frustrated that this was leaked but such is life and its not a big deal.

Back