OTA 2.1.2 / 2.1.3

What's the one touch for Max AC? Is it on the pilot panel on the thermostat screen?
It’s in the top row of buttons on the pilot panel climate screen. There is a new button called Max AC. When you press it, it turns the front and rear AC to the lowest temperature and the highest fan. When you press it again, it returns to your prior settings.

Okay I will put Passive Lock on and Passive Unlock off.
Therefore you will need to lock the car by pressing the door handle in. It will unlock automatically. That’s how I am going to do it too, I think.

I have. I just drove 120 miles and tested it extensively. Basically, it lets you move over within the lane without pushing you back to the center as aggressively.
Once you are in highway assist, how do you activate it?

Therefore you will need to lock the car by pressing the door handle in. It will unlock automatically. That’s how I am going to do it too, I think.
Oh then I screwed up. I want it to lock itself when I walk away and unlock only when I push the door handle or use my fob/iphone. I want to avoid having it constantly unlocking and locking when I do something unrelated to the car in the garage.

Oh then I screwed up. I want it to lock itself when I walk away and unlock only when I push the door handle or use my fob/iphone. I want to avoid having it constantly unlocking and locking when I do something unrelated to the car in the garage.
Having either one of them set to passive will solve that problem. I like to leave my cars unlocked when they are in the garage so, for me, I will set locking to passive.

Passive unlock off, passive lock on.

For others reading this, simply replace the word passive with “manual”.
No, it's opposite what you are saying. Lol. Passive unlock off means you have to manually unlock the car.

Even with this alternating scenrio, if passive lock is off, if you forget to push in the handle, will the car still automatically lock if the fob or mobile key is no longer detected?

Attachments

• IMG_1342.webp
    IMG_1342.webp
    52.6 KB · Views: 45
Back