OTA 2.1.2 / 2.1.3

I am not sure how it will detect occupants. That will be the most amusing feature.

Yes. I am that kind of person to tell my riders that their weight is dragging down my efficiency numbers. I really do hope it does it by calculated weight, including cargo.

Highway Assist adjustments plus better route planning are second runner-ups.

Wow! What a great list of new features we’ll all be getting. Their team is really working hard to check off boxes from our requests. Bravo 👏🏼
I’m with you! Super appreciative of any and all updates, even ones that aren’t applicable to my usage. Every update makes this car better and better, and I have no doubts will continue to do so. Focusing on what we have, as opposed to what we don’t have will make a much more pleasant ownership experience.

2.1.2 addresses several of our requests and it's great that they are addressing our issues. I still consider the following a priority for me tho:

1. Fix the Tidal bug where after the car goes to sleep, instead of the next track playing in your Playlist, the app plays a song from a randomly generated Playlist.

2. Speaking of Tidal, please make it easier to differentiate in the pilot panel app if the album is Atmos or Master and if it's the clean or explicit version.

3. A seemless transition between WiFI and 5G like how our cell phones handle it. I know this has been updated a bit but I'm still experiencing a lag in my car.

4. Can we please have the option to update the color of the car to match our actual car's color on the main pilot panel screen... PLEASE???

5. Still no Android Auto?

6. I would love to see a few additional colored theme lighting options. Maybe a British Racing Green theme and Pinkish one for us Gals.
Don’t let the sunshine spoil your rain!

Yes! Next, the ghastly HomeLink UX, I hope. But I am really looking forward to this update.
What kind of garage door opener do you have? You can get most of them to work with Siri or Alexa, there are threads on it in here. Honestly I’ve gotten so accustomed to using Siri/Homekit instead of Homelink that tapping a button on the screen while backing up or driving would feel like a step backwards for me.

What kind of garage door opener do you have? You can get most of them to work with Siri or Alexa, there are threads on it in here. Honestly I’ve gotten so accustomed to using Siri/Homekit instead of Homelink that tapping a button on the screen while backing up or driving would feel like a step backwards for me.
Some unremarkable LiftMaster and I did just now did some rigamarole with Home Assistant to get it to work with Siri. Thanks for the tip!

Some unremarkable LiftMaster and I did just now did some rigamarole with Home Assistant to get it to work with Siri. Thanks for the tip!
Wow I’m impressed you got it to work that quickly. It took me days and I had to buy a Homebridge box, cuz my Chamberlain opener wasn’t Homekit compatible. One word of caution, don’t reboot your router or you’ll have to redo it all from scratch to get it to work again (delete it from homebridge, delete it from Homekit, climb up on a ladder to reset the opener WiFI, make a new homebridge then re-add to Homekit…ouch!).

Who leaked this to Twitter? Because of such leaks lucid may not want to allow trusted early testers.

Wow I’m impressed you got it to work that quickly. It took me days and I had to buy a Homebridge box, cuz my Chamberlain opener wasn’t Homekit compatible. One word of caution, don’t reboot your router or you’ll have to redo it all from scratch to get it to work again (delete it from homebridge, delete it from Homekit, climb up on a ladder to reset the opener WiFI, make a new homebridge then re-add to Homekit…ouch!).
Home Assistant has a MyQ integration, and also a module that acts as a HomeKit bridge to expose its devices to the Apple ecosystem. I already had a Home Assistant instance running on a little Raspberry Pi-esque box so from there it was mostly a matter of deciphering HA’s obviously designed-by-engineers disaster of a UI to get it to work.

(Yes Home Assistant did not cost me money, so this isn’t really a complaint, just an observation)

Love seeing this, few of my last year’s wish list made to this OTA update. It is indeed worthy of calling Version 2.1 with many added features.

I especially love these…
- You now can control the volume at different levels for Phone, Media, Voice assistant, and Navigation.
- The predicted percentage of energy that is displayed inside the Nav App will constantly refresh while a Route is in progress.
- When navigating to a DC charger, your vehicle will intelligently optimize battery preconditioning for faster charging.
- Easy Entry allows you to have the seat and steering wheel move prior to entering or exiting the vehicle.
- You can now access the Owner's Manual offline.
- Mobile App will display the SW version of the vehicle.
Amen. I'm curious as to if (3) - 'When navigating to a DC charger, your vehicle will intelligently optimize battery preconditioning for faster charging.' does some special preconditioning outside of our normal preconditioning that happens when we hit that button.. 🤔

Amen. I'm curious as to if (3) - 'When navigating to a DC charger, your vehicle will intelligently optimize battery preconditioning for faster charging.' does some special preconditioning outside of our normal preconditioning that happens when we hit that button.. 🤔
I think that just means the car will autocondition the battery based on various factors so you don't have to remember to start the preconditioning process

I think that just means the car will autocondition the battery based on various factors so you don't have to remember to start the preconditioning process
This is one I like - I can't count the times I have started the preconditioning process and forgotten to confirm it. Looking forward to this update - has quite a few of the features I've been hoping for.

This is my reading of this as well. I'm going to program in my local EA station so the car will auto precondition. I like this new feature especially since I usually forget to start preconditioning on my way to charge.

This is my reading of this as well. I'm going to program in my local EA station so the car will auto precondition. I like this new feature especially since I usually forget to start preconditioning on my way to charge.
And do you usually forget to sleep at 4 AM? 😉

@Tesla2Lucid So has this update been released as an early preview for insiders or is this being gradually released for everyone? If its the former, then do you know whats usually the gap between early preview and general availability of a software update? (asking this as your screenshots looked like an email and not release notes from the Lucid app)

@Bobby - the maintenance person's awareness about a software update around the corner turned out to be true. I was talking to him yesterday on a different issue and he said he got to know from team that a software update is coming out on Wednesday (yesterday) and 30 min later I saw this post from @Tesla2Lucid :) May be things are changing for Lucid internally too cause transparency is always a good sign

@Tesla2Lucid So has this update been released as an early preview for insiders or is this being gradually released for everyone? If its the former, then do you know whats usually the gap between early preview and general availability of a software update? (asking this as your screenshots looked like an email and not release notes from the Lucid app)
Usually takes 2 weeks for wide release

Back