OTA 2.1.2 / 2.1.3

This has always been the case. Once people start posting about an update on the forum, wait at least one week prior to calling customer service to get it pushed.
Well that’s a different scenario in my opinion. That’s why I was asking.

So HOW many people have demanded to be let out of your car and then they stopped being friends with you?
A jest purely. I hope they don't show the individual weight of seat occupants. That would get awkward.

The mechanism would be a good starting point to discuss the factors that affect efficiency. Discussion would not be someone should lose a few pounds. That's an entirely different discussion.

Yes, maybe I am doing something wrong
Right, you need to use Lucid's 14-30 adapter for their mobile charger, if that is what you are using. The 14-30 adapter tells the mobile charger how much current the car may draw.

So nothing in this update with reducing charging amps? I can't get my Neocharge splitter to work because the Lucid tries to draw too much current and gives me an overcurrent error.
I would like this feature too 👍

Who leaked this to Twitter? Because of such leaks lucid may not want to allow trusted early testers.
Thanks for the heads up 🙄

Just as a reminder: please do not call customer service about this. This update has not been released yet, even to the early testers, and these notes shouldn't have been leaked in the first place. But, given that they were, please do not call customer service. They cannot and will not push it to you.

This is likely to have a longer lead time for the early testers, as it is a much larger and significant update.
⬆️ 🙌 👍

Estimated time was 90 minutes. Mine downloaded without errors or complications in about 100 minutes. ✅
7E7C34D3-0A90-4BAA-A8E4-8188D7AABD92.webp

Estimated time was 90 minutes. Mine downloaded without errors or complications in about 100 minutes. ✅
View attachment 13249
Was the download on WiFi or via the car's cellular connection? Initial thoughts? And, post some photos of the changes.

Was the download on WiFi or via the car's cellular connection? Initial thoughts? And, post some photos of the changes.
Do it over wifi, this update is over 5 gigs.

Ok I just put my car on Wifi :). I'm crossing my fingers having the update sooner rather than later as I have a road trip end of next week and would love the HA and Nav enhancements.

Ok I just put my car on Wifi :). I'm crossing my fingers having the update sooner rather than later as I have a road trip end of next week and would love the HA and Nav enhancements.
I plan to spend quite a bit of time in the car trying out every feature I can of this massive update. I can't wait.

Did it remotely as still in office. AIRistotle is downstairs in the parking garage. But here’s a picture from my window of the sunset! 😉 #WorkHardPlayHard
IMG_1332.webp

Have you tried lane positioning in HA yet?
I have. I just drove 120 miles and tested it extensively. Basically, it lets you move over within the lane without pushing you back to the center as aggressively.

Some screenshots

Attachments

• IMG_1340.webp
    IMG_1340.webp
    337.1 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_1339.webp
    IMG_1339.webp
    191.3 KB · Views: 120
Some release notes

Attachments

• IMG_1334.webp
    IMG_1334.webp