New England Fall 2023 Rally Guide

Dortreo

Verified Owner
Cars
AGT
Hello fellow New Englanders, @Bunnylebowski and I are looking forward to seeing you this Sunday October 1 at 10 am in the lower lot of Miller State Park for a fun day riding on the backroads of New Hampshire.

If you haven't already done so, please purchase an auto road pass here.

You can find and download the rally guide and route here and attached to this post. The rally guide includes URLs and QR codes for Google maps routes. I will also bring hard copies on Sunday.

Not including the short but steep drive to the top of Pack Monadnock, it's about 75 miles of backroads. We'll have the opportunity to stop for an early lunch and for a beer at the end. You may want to bring a nice camera. Weather permitting, we'll have mountaintop vistas, migrating raptors, quintessential New England towns, covered bridges, and more. Also feel free to bring spouses, kids, dogs, etc.

Please note that the nearest fast chargers to the starting point are the EA chargers at Tewksbury, Nashua, and Merrimack, each about 45 to 55 minutes away from Miller State Park. (The Nashua ones seem to work pretty well.)

Attachments

• Lucidowners Fall 2023 Rally.pdf
    179.1 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
Great route. While I live far from here, I know this area well. It is very beautiful especially in the fall.

Hello all, if you have a moment, please send @Bunnylebowski or me a text so we know to expect you. Our numbers are in the rally guide. We'll be at the bottom lot of Miller State Park shortly before 10 am. Thanks!

I, sadly, have to back out last minute. Bummer. Looks like a nice day for it. I hope everyone enjoys.

Hello all, if you have a moment, please send @Bunnylebowski or me a text so we know to expect you. Our numbers are in the rally guide. We'll be at the bottom lot of Miller State Park shortly before 10 am. Thanks!

Back