Nov 5: New England Lucid meet-up

Are you saying that when you first plug it in, you see the white light. Then, without doing anything, the green charging light starts up?

Are you saying that when you first plug it in, you see the white light. Then, without doing anything, the green charging light starts up?
It will flash white, then it turns green but solid green, not flashing green which would mean it’s actually charging. Solid green I guess means the car stopped charging.

It flashes white till the payment is confirmed, it then it shows preparing to charge, flashes green when it is charging.

It will flash white, then it turns green but solid green, not flashing green which would mean it’s actually charging. Solid green I guess means the car stopped charging.
Thanks. Another question for you. Have you noticed your seat and steering wheel heater going on when you first go in car without you turning it on?

Thanks. Another question for you. Have you noticed your seat and steering wheel heater going on when you first go in car without you turning it on?
I think this is an option you can toggle off. When the option is on, it anticipates based on temperature that you want seat and steering wheel heaters on. I am pretty sure I turned it off but it was a while ago so I am not positive and don't remember where I did it.

I think this is an option you can toggle off. When the option is on, it anticipates based on temperature that you want seat and steering wheel heaters on. I am pretty sure I turned it off but it was a while ago so I am not positive and don't remember where I did it.
Correct. I do not recall the setting location but I turned it off shortly after delivery. Might turn it on as the weather has gotten cold.

Correct. I do not recall the setting location but I turned it off shortly after delivery. Might turn it on as the weather has gotten cold.
Here is the setting:
1669127475613.png

Will check it out, thanks. My issue is that it is a bit too hot in the seat (steering wheel okay) and would like it to turn off earlier.

Back