Nov 5: New England Lucid meet-up

I'm out, sorry. Car needs a module for the command screens. Awaiting part. Likely to be a small street party in Philly all week so...I'll manage without you. Looking forward to meeting you all soon. Happy Guy Fawkes Day !

Scenes from our rally route on Saturday
3B005CDC-AB19-4A16-9292-BE887F3B8C10.jpeg
2498F4F0-38F1-4AD8-8C0F-8BFF20D6A758.jpeg
48859661-5B18-4255-B2F0-D500F82F6FD4.jpeg

Thanks for invite! My Lucid GT is in the shop though- had a "Battery System Error" message - "Car will shut down in 5 Minutes" - so I pulled off the highway - and lo and behold- it shut down while on phone with customer service. Towed it away to Boston, then to Virginia- apparently I'm getting a whole new battery? Stay tuned. Had about 17k miles on it - loved it - hope to get it back soon (?)
You may have sent the record for the highest mileage Lucid service has seen, I think the other one that had the failure was 16k miles.

Thanks for invite! My Lucid GT is in the shop though- had a "Battery System Error" message - "Car will shut down in 5 Minutes" - so I pulled off the highway - and lo and behold- it shut down while on phone with customer service. Towed it away to Boston, then to Virginia- apparently I'm getting a whole new battery? Stay tuned. Had about 17k miles on it - loved it - hope to get it back soon (?)
Do they give you a loaner when they take your car for an extended period? If not, what do you do for transportation?

Do they give you a loaner when they take your car for an extended period? If not, what do you do for transportation?
They give you a rental through Hertz.

Hello New England forum members! Here's a proposed plan for our Lucid New England meet-up on Saturday Nov 5. Your feedback is very much welcomed! Is the route too long or not long enough?
  • Meet at the Electrify America chargers at the Auburn Mall at noon
  • Depart for Rose 32 Bread in Gilbertville, MA at 12:15
  • Arrive at Rose 32 Bread for lunch around 1 pm
  • Depart around 2 pm for Tree House brewing in Charlton
  • Arrive at Tree House around 2:30 pm. Depart at your leisure.
Here's the route in Google Maps and in ABRP. The route is 50 miles in length and features winding rural roads and the Ware-Hardwick Covered Bridge, the longest covered bridge in Massachusetts. There's an optional detour to a mile-long straight stretch of backroad if anyone wants to try sprint or launch mode.

I've contacted the Lucid Boston studio to see if they can provide some support or swag for our day. I'm still waiting to hear back from them but will update when I do. Looks like @maractwin, @Snafu, @bunnylebowski, @martinmeyer, @Cosmo Cruz so far have responded yes. @Bishop, you're more than welcome to join. I'm happy to give you a ride for the day.

Still waiting to hear from others: @J/R @imran @victoryroad @niceguy @zaidashai @LUCID1 @RichMalden @SHD. If you can make it, could you please respond below?
I am in

Oh no, my neighbor on Belmont who has a DE had the EXACT same issue a few weeks ago and his car is out for battery replacement for a month as well. Unfortunately in his car customer care has not been v responsive. Would it be ok for me to intro u guys ? Pls DM me ur info thanx imran (617) 281 5197

They give you a rental through Hertz.
Right. This week Hertz delivered a Model Y, although the availability of cars is the usual situation with rental companies, so no guarantee of an EV replacement. The staff at my SC was on this tenaciously and was very attentive to my preference. Hertz will pick up the car today, so no inconvenience for me at all.

Right. This week Hertz delivered a Model Y, although the availability of cars is the usual situation with rental companies, so no guarantee of an EV replacement. The staff at my SC was on this tenaciously and was very attentive to my preference. Hertz will pick up the car today, so no inconvenience for me at all.
Wait does that mean you can’t make the 11/5 meet up later today? I missed the post where your car was in service.

Wait does that mean you can’t make the 11/5 meet up later today? I missed the post where your car was in service.
Thanks for asking. My car was delivered as planned yesterday afternoon. I look forward to seeing all at the EA station in Auburn at noon today.

Thanks for asking. My car was delivered as planned yesterday afternoon. I look forward to seeing all at the EA station in Auburn at noon today.

My wife is taking Mocha out with her today, so alas, Enzo won't have a buddy to hang out with today.

I own a Lucid Air Dream Edition- Same Problem "Battery System Error" Message. They towed my car to Ashland, MA- now they tell me it is shipped to Chicago for batter replacement. I only have 5695 miles on it- they have no idea when I get my car back.

Any pics from the event?

Back