New England Fall 2023 Meet-up!

Dortreo

Verified Owner
Cars
AGT
Hello all, I'm gauging interest in an informal fall meet-up for New England Lucid owners.

Our plan this time is to explore the Monadnock region and enjoy the (hopefully) stunning fall colors while driving along winding country roads. We plan to start at Miller State Park with a quick jaunt up the auto road to the top of Pack Monadnock then continue to Marlow and to Greenfield, NH (pictured below) before ending at the Post & Beam Brewery in Peterborough. Our planned meeting date is Sunday, October 1 in the morning.

1694577901531.png

1694577933221.png

Let me know if you're interested in joining @Bunnylebowski and me by adding to the thread below.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Sorry I won't be able to make this one - though it sounds great. I'll be attending events for National Drive Electric week in PA and NJ that Friday and Saturday. Have a great time!

I’ve relocated to CA now, but love the thought of this
Sorry we missed meeting up again before you left, work descended into total chaos and had to take extra call etc. Enjoy Palm Springs, we’ll reach out next time we’re out that way!

There's a good possibility, since this is much closer than R.I., I could probably make it. I usually head up to northern NH for the foliage, so southwest will be a nice change of "scenery".

Here's V1 of the proposed route: https://goo.gl/maps/BkF6QrfB1Y8dGskh7

Our meeting spot would be the lower lot in Miller State Park at 10 am. Lunch would be at the Smoking Trout around noon-ish. We should be at Post and Beam by about 3 pm. Unfortunately, Post & Beam doesn't allow dogs, so I could try to find a dog friendly venue if needed. Also, the nearest fast chargers are at Nashua (EA and EVGo).

Can't make this one, but please keep it going! I'd love to meet you folks at some point.

Ooh - I will likely be driving up from DC to NH that day, so could hopefully join you at the tail end. Would have dog in tow though.

Yep. Wife wants to know if spouses are going ?
PXL_20221103_145855375.jpg

Also, please keep in mind the total eclipse of the sun on Monday, 8 April 2024. Once in a lifetime chance for us to drive to it!
1694619758909.jpeg

Please be advised: all motel rooms in the area of total eclipse are already booked.

Hello all, I'm gauging interest in an informal fall meet-up for New England Lucid owners.

Our plan this time is to explore the Monadnock region and enjoy the (hopefully) stunning fall colors while driving along winding country roads. We plan to start at Miller State Park with a quick jaunt up the auto road to the top of Pack Monadnock then continue to Marlow and to Greenfield, NH (pictured below) before ending at the Post & Beam Brewery in Peterborough. Our planned meeting date is Sunday, October 1 in the morning.

View attachment 14824
View attachment 14825

Let me know if you're interested in joining @Bunnylebowski and me by adding to the thread below.
Hi everyone, we are talking about October 1, 2024, correct?

FYI, I live a few miles from the Nashua EA charger. Out of the 4 chargers one of them is almost always down. There is another EA charger at the Mall of NH in Manchester NH. It typically has 2 out of 4 chargers either down or reduced power. We should "plan accordingly"!

Hi everyone, we are talking about October 1, 2024, correct?

FYI, I live a few miles from the Nashua EA charger. Out of the 4 chargers one of them is almost always down. There is another EA charger at the Mall of NH in Manchester NH. It typically has 2 out of 4 chargers either down or reduced power. We should "plan accordingly"!

I only like the EA chargers at Nashua because there's a Burton's nearby with a decent General Tso's cauliflower. Priorities.

Back