New England Lucid November meet-up?

What's a good day to meet up in November? Please check days you could make it.

• Total voters

Dortreo

Verified Owner
Cars
AGT
Hi all, would anyone be interested in a Lucid meet-up in November in New England? Maybe meeting at the Auburn Electrify America in the morning, driving around the Quabbin, and ending at Treehouse Brewery in Charlton for lunch/beer?

If we get a good response, I'll see if I can get the Lucid Boston studio involved.

Last edited:
I'd be up for a NE get together. Between now and then I'm taking our Lucid out to Yellowstone and back. This will be an adventure, especially in Wyoming where there aren't fast chargers, so we have to plan for 8 hour charging stops.
Yes, we've got a 45 year old convertible too. If you want to get 4.2 mi/kwh in your Lucid, try pacing an antique car all day. The convertible won't be fun in November, as the heat doesn't really work...

I could make any of the four options, but the first two dates would work better. I'm still finding it hard to believe I've put over 1K miles on the car in just two weeks. At this rate, "fuel" for my old gas car will be cheaper because I don't want to drive it nearly as much! I may just keep driving south to visit family in CT, since I'll practically be in the neighborhood that day. Hope everyone is enjoying the car as much as I am.

I’m picking up my AGT next week in Boston and hope I can join. I’m leaving for a road trip to Florida that second weekend though, so would only be able to make it the first weekend. I’ve voted accordingly.

Let’s also hope I don’t experience either a drive unit or 12v failure…

Since I have a captive New England audience here, are there any recommendations for PPF/Ceramic work, preferable in the Northern/North Shore MA area or southern/central New Hampshire. This will be the first car I have done this to, and I want to be careful the company is aware of the sensors, cameras, and other possible pitfalls as well as have good personal experience or recommendations. Thanks in advance.

I collected a lot of the shops in MA in another thread. A lot of owners have used Craft Detailing in Dedham. They also have a location in Woburn. I’m bringing my AGT to the Dedham location when it arrives.

I could make any of the four options, but the first two dates would work better. I'm still finding it hard to believe I've put over 1K miles on the car in just two weeks. At this rate, "fuel" for my old gas car will be cheaper because I don't want to drive it nearly as much! I may just keep driving south to visit family in CT, since I'll practically be in the neighborhood that day. Hope everyone is enjoying the car as much as I am.

"because I don't want to drive it nearly as much!"

Good luck with that! 😂😂

I collected a lot of the shops in MA in another thread. A lot of owners have used Craft Detailing in Dedham. They also have a location in Woburn. I’m bringing my AGT to the Dedham location when it arrives.

Say hi to Lia when you do. Lia’s a good egg, and the rest of the guys are super friendly. Plus, you’ll see the most amazing cars just hanging out there.

Were any of you on i95 south in Rhode Island yesterday? A quantum grey GT passed me and honked but I couldn’t follow them because I was sticking to my boring real world 5mph above the speed limit day-to-day driving range test.

Sounds like we’re heading toward a Nov 5 meet-up. That’ll be awesome!
Remember remember
The Fifth of November
The gunpowder, fire, and blood...
1664105715742.png

Guy Fawkes day! Perfect! We'll have a huge bonfire with potatoes burried beneath, stay up all night drinking and watching it burn, and then dig up the 'taters for breakfast. Can't wait!

My regrets, but the real world has intruded, and I will not be able to attend the meetup In November after all. I hope everyone has a great time, and perhaps the stars will align better for a future outing. Cheers!

Back