New England spring meet-up!

Want to participate in a Lucid rally on Saturday, May 13?

• Total voters
Sorry, I wasn't in Qgunquit this week. I did pass through Qgunquit on Route 1 last week on Thursday night. The Zenith Red color is very hard to spot at night, as it looks black.

Are you another Lucid owner from Maine, or were you just visiting?
I’m visiting Belfast for the month in my Zenith Red Touring with 19” wheels and turn heads everywhere I go. Not a day goes by without someone asking me about the car.

Sorry, I wasn't in Qgunquit this week. I did pass through Qgunquit on Route 1 last week on Thursday night. The Zenith Red color is very hard to spot at night, as it looks black.

Are you another Lucid owner from Maine, or were you just visiting?
Just visiting from the Boston area.

Hi all, @Bunnylebowski and I are planning a Spring New England meet-up that will drive along the scenic coasts of Rhode Island and Massachusetts. We're tentatively targeting Sat, May 13, which is the day before Mother's Day. We'll ask the good folks at Lucid if they'd like to join for the ride. Let me know if you're interested and could make it. If you know someone on the forum who is from New England, please let them know about the poll. Thanks!

@maractwin @imran @martinmeyer @Snafu @RichMalden @LUCID1 @J/R @victoryroad @niceguy @zaidashai @SHD @Pete44 @Neuner89 @Spin Doctor @JimH @recLucid @NewEnglander @babwine @cpkardos @PhotoEye @jabbahop @AlanInMaine @JanRogersKniffen @Thinjake @valfor99 @moytoyx @Dhimiter
@Firstto520
Any plans for a drive this spring?

Back