New England Fall 2023 Meet-up!

Hello all, I'm gauging interest in an informal fall meet-up for New England Lucid owners.

Our plan this time is to explore the Monadnock region and enjoy the (hopefully) stunning fall colors while driving along winding country roads. We plan to start at Miller State Park with a quick jaunt up the auto road to the top of Pack Monadnock then continue to Marlow and to Greenfield, NH (pictured below) before ending at the Post & Beam Brewery in Peterborough. Our planned meeting date is Sunday, October 1 in the morning.

View attachment 14824
View attachment 14825

Let me know if you're interested in joining @Bunnylebowski and me by adding to the thread below.
I may be able to join the group. Hope the weather cooperates. This location is about 5 hours away from me
Would love to meet all of you.
Hello all, I'm gauging interest in an informal fall meet-up for New England Lucid owners.

Our plan this time is to explore the Monadnock region and enjoy the (hopefully) stunning fall colors while driving along winding country roads. We plan to start at Miller State Park with a quick jaunt up the auto road to the top of Pack Monadnock then continue to Marlow and to Greenfield, NH (pictured below) before ending at the Post & Beam Brewery in Peterborough. Our planned meeting date is Sunday, October 1 in the morning.

View attachment 14824
View attachment 14825

Let me know if you're interested in joining @Bunnylebowski and me by adding to the thread below.

View attachment 14824
View attachment 14825

I may be able to attend this event. The location is about 5 hours away for me. It is a beautiful area. Maybe someday we could do an event on the Maine coast. Hope the weather cooperates. Would love to meet all of you.

I may be able to join the group. Hope the weather cooperates. This location is about 5 hours away from me

I may be able to attend this event. The location is about 5 hours away for me. It is a beautiful area. Maybe someday we could do an event on the Maine coast. Hope the weather cooperates. Would love to meet all of you.
Maine would be awesome! And super dog friendly in fall and winter.

I was in Maine (Mt Desert Island) last week, and it was spectacular! Anyway, I’m in for the Pack Monadnock loop on Oct 1.

For anyone approaching from the south, there is also an EA in Tewksbury, MA not far from Nashua.

I just took a ride up to the New England Telephone Museum in Ellsworth a couple weeks ago, and it was a great area!

I will be doing something similar on those dates. I’ll be at the BMWCCA nationals sept29-Oct 1 in the Z8 near Newport and then vintage rallies New England run starts 35 miles north on Oct 1 through the 6 winding through Mass , NH and Maine. The timing and location was just too coincidental to pass up on doing both events. It’ll be top down motoring for me and wifey for a week
IMG_6451.jpeg
IMG_6453.jpeg

I only like the EA chargers at Nashua because there's a Burton's nearby with a decent General Tso's cauliflower. Priorities.
A week ago we tried the new EA chargers at the Merrimack (NH) Premium Outlets - if charging *did* finally start, by the time we walked into the Mall area the App said there was a Charging Error. This happened 3 times. Reported the problem to EA, and drove to Nashua and charged fine.

A week ago we tried the new EA chargers at the Merrimack (NH) Premium Outlets - if charging *did* finally start, by the time we walked into the Mall area the App said there was a Charging Error. This happened 3 times. Reported the problem to EA, and drove to Nashua and charged fine.
Good to know, almost charged there as a backup plan but decided to skip it. I’ve charged at Nashua a couple times without incident, and there was never anyone there either.

Is this event now a reality? I don't want to come a long distance only to find that others aren't coming. Thanks.

I reserved for the Pack Monadnock auto road, but as noted above Lucid is still not an option. So I registered as a Tesla on the assumption the ticket taker doesn't know the difference. I'll be at the lower parking lot of Miller State Park at 10 am.

I reserved for the Pack Monadnock auto road, but as noted above Lucid is still not an option. So I registered as a Tesla on the assumption the ticket taker doesn't know the difference. I'll be at the lower parking lot of Miller State Park at 10 am.
Thanks for the reminder to get the pass, just got it. The pass itself doesn’t say what kind of car it is so at least that way we won’t get the “what kind of Tesla is that?” question that’s all too common haha.

Thanks for the reminder to get the pass, just got it. The pass itself doesn’t say what kind of car it is so at least that way we won’t get the “what kind of Tesla is that?” question that’s all too common haha.
I will also be there, I also got the pass, and I also put "Tesla" in the type of car. If they ask what kind of Tesla, I will respond it is the new super-secret, long-range, upgraded and more luxurious one!

I got my pass as well. I left the make blank and put lucid air on the model line. I just couldn’t stomach calling this car a Tesla! Anyway, it accepted my input so must be an optional field. Look forward to meeting folks!

Aww was really looking forward to this meetup and then yesterday on 95N near Needham a massive tractor trailer hit me hard from the back. I’m fine but the entire rear of my lucid is wrecked ☹️. Given that they only have one repair facility in Ashland it’ll take a while to get this repaired

So sorry to hear the news.... the wait for repairs is no fun. I hope you were ok and she comes back good as new soon.

Aww was really looking forward to this meetup and then yesterday on 95N near Needham a massive tractor trailer hit me hard from the back. I’m fine but the entire rear of my lucid is wrecked ☹️. Given that they only have one repair facility in Ashland it’ll take a while to get this repaired
Oh no! Sorry man! Glad you’re ok. Hope the insurance co of the truck driver isn’t a problem, they’re gonna have a heart attack at how much the repairs will be. ☹️. Having used Hollis auto body, they do a great job with the repairs, but are not so great at communicating or giving you details of the work, so you might need to call Becky there for weekly updates.

Ouch! Very sorry to hear this. At least it sounds like you arre uninjured, except for feeling sick to your stomach.

Back