Nov 5: New England Lucid meet-up

Dortreo

Verified Owner
Cars
AGT
Hello New England forum members! Here's a proposed plan for our Lucid New England meet-up on Saturday Nov 5. Your feedback is very much welcomed! Is the route too long or not long enough?
  • Meet at the Electrify America chargers at the Auburn Mall at noon
  • Depart for Rose 32 Bread in Gilbertville, MA at 12:15
  • Arrive at Rose 32 Bread for lunch around 1 pm
  • Depart around 2 pm for Tree House brewing in Charlton
  • Arrive at Tree House around 2:30 pm. Depart at your leisure.
Here's the route in Google Maps and in ABRP. The route is 50 miles in length and features winding rural roads and the Ware-Hardwick Covered Bridge, the longest covered bridge in Massachusetts. There's an optional detour to a mile-long straight stretch of backroad if anyone wants to try sprint or launch mode.

I've contacted the Lucid Boston studio to see if they can provide some support or swag for our day. I'm still waiting to hear back from them but will update when I do. Looks like @maractwin, @Snafu, @bunnylebowski, @martinmeyer, @Cosmo Cruz so far have responded yes. @Bishop, you're more than welcome to join. I'm happy to give you a ride for the day.

Still waiting to hear from others: @J/R @imran @victoryroad @niceguy @zaidashai @LUCID1 @RichMalden @SHD. If you can make it, could you please respond below?

This is awesome, thank you for figuring it out and coordinating it ! I'm a yes.

I am going to check my schedule and try and crash your get together! I live around Albany, NY....so about 2 hours from Worcester.

Alas I'll be down in FL then, but look forward to seeing pics!

Come a little further south!

I look forward to meeting everyone on November 5 at noon.

Hi everyone, just got off the phone with Nick at Lucid Boston. The’ll be sending out an official car and will have some goodies for those who can attend. I’m looking forward to seeing you all in person next Saturday! Ping me if you have any questions.

Hi everyone, just got off the phone with Nick at Lucid Boston. The’ll be sending out an official car and will have some goodies for those who can attend. I’m looking forward to seeing you all in person next Saturday! Ping me if you have any questions.
Thanks for all you've done on this

Thank you for doing this. Unfortunately, I cannot make it. Family obligations 😠😠😠

Come up north! It’s an easy trek up I-84. And bring your dogs. They’re welcome at Tree House.
Would consider but Saturday we have Stormville. One of the biggest open air flea markets on the east coast and the last this year. We need to stock up on hard Italian sausage, pepper beef jerky and maybe pick up an antique or two

Thanks for invite! My Lucid GT is in the shop though- had a "Battery System Error" message - "Car will shut down in 5 Minutes" - so I pulled off the highway - and lo and behold- it shut down while on phone with customer service. Towed it away to Boston, then to Virginia- apparently I'm getting a whole new battery? Stay tuned. Had about 17k miles on it - loved it - hope to get it back soon (?)

Thanks for invite! My Lucid GT is in the shop though- had a "Battery System Error" message - "Car will shut down in 5 Minutes" - so I pulled off the highway - and lo and behold- it shut down while on phone with customer service. Towed it away to Boston, then to Virginia- apparently I'm getting a whole new battery? Stay tuned. Had about 17k miles on it - loved it - hope to get it back soon (?)

Bummer. I’m sorry to hear that. Hope it gets back soon.

Wow and yours was well broken in. Is there a thread with a list at of all members that have had catastrophic drivetrain failure? I know of several from various threads but it would be good to see all compared and contrasted with time to resolution

Back