Generate Buzz for Lucid Air/Lucid Motors

I also saw Polestar2 DA is out there reaching out at Electric Car Earth Day in Houston.

Or just a QR code? tbh if they wanted to put a QR code somehwere on the car - maybe incorporate it into the bear decal - I'd be down.
That's a great idea...a QR code is easy to use to get people exactly to where the most relevant Lucid info can be found online. The QR code will not be very noticeable.

That's a great idea...a QR code is easy to use to get people exactly to where the most relevant Lucid info can be found online. The QR code will not be very noticeable.
The loaners actually do have a QR code on them

I’ll take a pic tomorrow (settled into a hotel in Solvang for my 1year anniversary tonight - see ya!)
39B1FC04-CB1D-45F8-9FA8-7F05E28BB16F.jpeg

Both sides on the rear quarter window.

QR links here: https://www.lucidmotors.com/request...drive_decal&utm_content=qr_code&utm_term=none

So DE owners get DE loaners?
If they exist. There are not many DE loaners, as most people with a DE still own them. I'm not even sure if there's more than just this one.

To be clear: if I got a Pure, I’d be perfectly content.

I have asked Lucid on multiple occasions for marketing materials such as pamphlets, business cards, a plaqards to purchase with award listed, etc to no avail. If I could only give something to people to look up, I would save time, questions, and direct people to what they really want to know.

I have asked Lucid on multiple occasions for marketing materials such as pamphlets, business cards, a plaqards to purchase with award listed, etc to no avail. If I could only give something to people to look up, I would save time, questions, and direct people to what they really want to know.

Or at least fancy business card with QR code and URL.

Back