• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Lucid Motors Releases Lucid Air OTA Software Update v1.2.18

I'm new to the world of Lucid. How do we get it?
You wait. It will be pushed out .. in batches. And no, there is no telling who gets it first/last.

However, if you don't get it, say in a week to 10 days, reach out to SC & they may be willing to help push it.

It'll either alert you in the app, or in the car there will be a small dot on the settings tab. Please be patient, as today is the first day for 1.2.185 and as we know it takes about a week for a full rollout.

Nice! An AC fix!
1663717429322.jpeg

I received the notification
I tried setting the update a few times and it seems to stop running after a couple of minutes
Maybe their servers are not set up for the volume
This is my first update and maybe I am doing something wrong

I received the notification
I tried setting the update a few times and it seems to stop running after a couple of minutes
Maybe their servers are not set up for the volume
This is my first update and maybe I am doing something wrong
Just hit install and let it go

Just tried again
spinning donut for about a minute then it quit
Are you doing the update from the phone or in the car? It may have already installed it. Sometimes I’ll get the spinning donut for awhile and I think oh shit, it’s bricked the car, and then all of a sudden the update is complete. Maybe Lucid can release an update to improve OTA update progress info haha, that would be very meta.

Just tried again
spinning donut for about a minute then it quit
I had issues just like this on previous updates and i went into the car and did it from there and it worked fine.

Other things to check if OTA spontaneously quits:
-does car have decent WiFI or cellular signal?
-is car locked (aka no fob in it, no fob in faraday pouch in car, no mobile key near car, etc)
-car is not plugged into charger
-try and do it from the car and not mobile app
-make sure mobile app is latest version (they just updated it again today!)

Thanks for these points
i will have a look in the morning

My car says it's up to date with the OTA. 1.2.17. But I see that there is a 1.2.185 version. So, when might I expect the upgrade? The car was delivered last Wednesday with 23 miles on the speedo.

Car drives great. Software is funky. DUH!

Hope it gets better...

My car says it's up to date with the OTA. 1.2.17. But I see that there is a 1.2.185 version. So, when might I expect the upgrade? The car was delivered last Wednesday with 23 miles on the speedo.

Car drives great. Software is funky. DUH!

Hope it gets better...
After a few days (max a week), you can ask CS to push it to you.

After a few days (max a week), you can ask CS to push it to you.
They may only do it for the DE’s. Last time they asked they said cannot do that on an individual basis. I will certainly try again.

I just received a note from the CS (after my post) and he says he pushed it today...thanks for the replies folks. Hope it loads. I'm a virgin with these OTAs...

They may only do it for the DE’s. Last time they asked they said cannot do that on an individual basis. I will certainly try again.
Not just DEs. Plenty of folks with GTs have had it done, but CS isn’t always as “up to date” as we are on this forum, lol. That’s why you should wait a week or so.

Not just DEs. Plenty of folks with GTs have had it done, but CS isn’t always as “up to date” as we are on this forum, lol. That’s why you should wait a week or so.
I am in no rush especially now that I know it is just one of those get ready for the big one updates. Thanks!

South Waterfront. It wasn't downloaded this morning. I'll check it shortly...

Back