Grand Touring Tracker (Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zennith Red Tahoe GT 21” wheels
Reserved 10/1/21
Confirmed 1/3/22
VIN Assigned 3/24/22
Delivered 4/13/22
To moderator or whoever is keeping track.

I have updated missing infos.

Since several January confirmations have already gotten cars, let alone VINs, I recommend reaching out to your DA to see what's going on.
I have reached out but have not been able to get specific information.

I really think it’s my location.

There is one thing I forgot to mention.
I did change interiors in February, but I was told that would not cause a delay.
Perhaps that is part of the problem.
In any case, I hope to hear soon.

I'm happy for those February folks, but I confirmed my Grey/Santa Cruz in the first Nov batch (11/8 technically). Still radio silence from my DA. As much as I am patient and want them to take their time to get the car right, it is just not a good look for Lucid to skip over so many early reservations (Sept 2020) and early confirmations with the last communication from my DA on March 23, with an estimate of a VIN in the first week of April. According to the tracker I am the only early Nov confirmation on the forum with no VIN. Looks like I'm going to have to actively call my DA and ask why mine is so far behind.

It almost feels like I could log in and reserve a new GT in red and get it before I get the grey one. I know that's *probably* not true, but it sure feels like it.
Update: I spoke to my DA today by making an appointment. Thanks to you folks who recommended that. He reassured me that he expects I'll get my VIN by the end of next week. He of course had no specific knowledge as to why my VIN is coming a little behind everyone in my cohort but offered some conjecture regarding the overall complexities of building a car. He said that every car's journey through the factory is different, and I certainly get that.

I very much appreciate the call, and I am cautiously optimistic. If it turns out I do indeed get my VIN by May 13, that will be 2 to 3 weeks behind the rest of my cohort. Will my car be delivered at the same time as my cohort or will that be similarly delayed? Time will tell, but if so, that would suck. Four years ago Tesla got me a Model 3 Performance about four weeks earlier than quoted because I was a repeat valued customer. I haven't forgotten.

I suggested if there turned out to be more significant delays perhaps we could talk about other options such as grabbing a cancelled car in another color or something. On that he was noncommittal. He did say for a faster and better experience that I should consider picking up my car from my delivery center (Scottsdale, 5 hrs away) rather than ship it to my house in Las Vegas. Seriously considering that.

Las Vegas and Idaho are two locations with no service centers close by. Maybe it truly is location...
Las Vegas and Idaho are two locations with no service centers close by. Maybe it truly is location...
I believe that is the most plausible explanation.

I am trying to look on the bright side. More time to fix a few bugs.

My DA seems quite sincere and I know his info is limited so I am doing my best to practice as much zen as possible.😊😊😊😊

I believe that is the most plausible explanation.

I am trying to look on the bright side. More time to fix a few bugs.

My DA seems quite sincere and I know his info is limited so I am doing my best to practice as much zen as possible.😊😊😊😊
Being in Idaho gives you some advantage on that front!

Zennith Red Tahoe GT 21” wheels
Reserved 10/1/21
Confirmed 1/3/22
VIN Assigned 3/24/22
Delivered 4/13/22
While I'm genuinely thrill for you especially as an investor. I have to wonder why my same trim hasn't arrived when my vin was assigned in Feb and confirmed in nov

I have reached out but have not been able to get specific information.

I really think it’s my location.
Matt I’m in eastern WA with AGT order confirmed Mar 16. Some of the March orders are receiving VINS too. I have a call with my DA Friday and was going to poke on this. Will let you know what I hear as well.

Matt I’m in eastern WA with AGT order confirmed Mar 16. Some of the March orders are receiving VINS too. I have a call with my DA Friday and was going to poke on this. Will let you know what I hear as well.
Thanks. Looking forward to hearing what information you learn.😎😎

While I'm genuinely thrill for you especially as an investor. I have to wonder why my same trim hasn't arrived when my vin was assigned in Feb and confirmed in nov
I gave up expecting, then all the sudden got called by DA. Which part of states are you in? I wonder if they deploying state by state in batch mode.

Btw, I’m an investor too. I want to see this product succeed.

February 25th falls in the recall and bolt campaign that caused delays for any car in this range.

My car arrived in Beverly Hills last night. Hoping for delivery early next week, but we'll see.
That is sounding good. First grey delivery, I hope? Based on your data, I am expecting my car to exit production on 5/5 and should b3 about a week or so behind yours.

I noticed that I am getting very little air flow when I put the A/C on. When I turn up the fan volume it gets very noisy at 7 or above, but the air flow from the vents remains unchanged. The cooled seats on the other hand works great. What am I doing wrong. No change even with the cooled seats off. Air flow too low from the vents. My wife stated that maybe it is being diverted to the defroster?

I noticed that I am getting very little air flow when I put the A/C on. When I turn up the fan volume it gets very noisy at 7 or above, but the air flow from the vents remains unchanged. The cooled seats on the other hand works great. What am I doing wrong. No change even with the cooled seats off. Air flow too low from the vents. My wife stated that maybe it is being diverted to the defroster?
Yea check to see which vents it's coming out of, when it gets super loud it's usually the defroster vents blowing

Yea check to see which vents it's coming out of, when it gets super loud it's usually the defroster vents blowing

Yes, but the defroster vents are not clicked on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back