Status
Not open for further replies.
Zennith Red Tahoe GT 21” wheels
Reserved 10/1/21
Confirmed 1/3/22
VIN Assigned 3/24/22
Delivered 4/13/22

Last edited:
I'm happy for those February folks, but I confirmed my Grey/Santa Cruz in the first Nov batch (11/8 technically). Still radio silence from my DA. As much as I am patient and want them to take their time to get the car right, it is just not a good look for Lucid to skip over so many early reservations (Sept 2020) and early confirmations with the last communication from my DA on March 23, with an estimate of a VIN in the first week of April. According to the tracker I am the only early Nov confirmation on the forum with no VIN. Looks like I'm going to have to actively call my DA and ask why mine is so far behind.

It almost feels like I could log in and reserve a new GT in red and get it before I get the grey one. I know that's *probably* not true, but it sure feels like it.
That is super frustrating. Definitely try the scheduler if you haven’t already and perhaps ask to switch to a different DA. I think some DAs have been much more communicative than others.

I took delivery of my car on Sunday. Delivered to my home in Villanova - just outside of Philadelphia. Many thanks to the folks who curated the checklist. A few things noted:
1. Cantrails (who knew that was a word?) are not flush on the rear of the car.
2. Slight misalignment of the trunk.
3. A few scratches on the rear bumper where the trunk comes into contact.
4. Rear trunk gasket (on the top) flimsy and loose.
5. Rear door seals flimsy and loose in one spot.

Lucid said they would take care of all these things, though it's hard to see how they can fix number 2.

I must admit that I probably wouldn't have noticed any of these things if I didn't have a list to go through. And though it is upsetting to spend $150 K for a car and it not be perfect, I'm not sure that any of these things are really going to bother me. I've only driven 100 mile thus far, but the car is sweet. I've had two Tesla S cars and the Lucid is materially better. The interior is no comparison.

Off to get ppf and ceramic coating tomorrow. Before participating in this forum, I didn't even know what these things were.

“Off to get ppf and ceramic coating tomorrow. Before participating in this forum, I didn't even know what these things were.”

We are happy to help you spend you’re hard earned money!😊

For us newcomers, does someone have a version of the delivery checklist as a pdf or word doc that is shareable? Sorry if this has been asked a million times.

I took delivery of my car on Sunday. Delivered to my home in Villanova - just outside of Philadelphia. Many thanks to the folks who curated the checklist. A few things noted:
1. Cantrails (who knew that was a word?) are not flush on the rear of the car.
2. Slight misalignment of the trunk.
3. A few scratches on the rear bumper where the trunk comes into contact.
4. Rear trunk gasket (on the top) flimsy and loose.
5. Rear door seals flimsy and loose in one spot.

Lucid said they would take care of all these things, though it's hard to see how they can fix number 2.

I must admit that I probably wouldn't have noticed any of these things if I didn't have a list to go through. And though it is upsetting to spend $150 K for a car and it not be perfect, I'm not sure that any of these things are really going to bother me. I've only driven 100 mile thus far, but the car is sweet. I've had two Tesla S cars and the Lucid is materially better. The interior is no comparison.

Off to get ppf and ceramic coating tomorrow. Before participating in this forum, I didn't even know what these things were.
Hahaha this is kind of like my experience as well. I probably wouldn’t have even noticed 90% of things I now noticed on the car, both good and bad (mostly good!). Amazing info on this forum, so grateful for it!

Sounds like we're now on March confirmations, love to hear it!
I confirmed in December and still no VIN.

I think location has a lot to do with it.

They probably try to batch them by geography.

I confirmed in December and still no VIN.

I think location has a lot to do with it.

They probably try to batch them by geography.

Would love to add you to the tracker. What exterior/interior color did you choose?

Would love to add you to the tracker. What exterior/interior color did you choose
Would love to add you to the tracker. What exterior/interior color did you choose?

Would love to add you to the tracker. What exterior/interior color did you choose

Grand Touring , Zenith Red, Santa Cruz interior, 19 inch wheels.
Reserved October 25th
Confirmed December 14th.
Location Idaho Falls, Idaho

Last edited:
Zenith Red, Santa Cruz interior, 19 inch wheels.
Confirmed December 14th.
Location Idaho Falls, Idaho
Since several January confirmations have already gotten cars, let alone VINs, I recommend reaching out to your DA to see what's going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back