Grand Touring Tracker (Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Since no one really knows how many finished units are coming off the line per day and how many Feb, March, April reservations are in line it’s still just a guess…..

The only other February reservations we have are Grey so it will be a while till we hear from them.

The only other February reservations we have are Grey so it will be a while till we hear from them.
Getting an update from my DA tomorrow. Feb. 15 confirmation, Grey, Santa Cruz, 19". Guessing he'll say my VIN will be closer to the end of May.

Has anyone used the BoA lending service for financing? How fast was the process? I will need a bridge loan to cover until can sell my model 3… wondering how soon I need to plan. Thanks!

Has anyone used the BoA lending service for financing? How fast was the process? I will need a bridge loan to cover until can sell my model 3… wondering how soon I need to plan. Thanks!
Approval within a few hours and funding within 24 to 48 hours after finalizing all of the loan documents.

What rate are they quoting you?

It's 3.69% today. You can get up to 0.5% off if you're a platinum cluster of BoA.

I'm likely financing through a credit union at 1.99%, pending approval.
That’s amazing. What credit Union?

Johns Hopkins Federal Credit Union. The rate was supposed to go up to 2.29% as of today, but I applied the other day, so I should still get the 1.99%.
For San Mateo or SF county residents, SF Federal has 1.49% for 60mo EV loans.

February batch are now getting VINs.
I'm happy for those February folks, but I confirmed my Grey/Santa Cruz in the first Nov batch (11/8 technically). Still radio silence from my DA. As much as I am patient and want them to take their time to get the car right, it is just not a good look for Lucid to skip over so many early reservations (Sept 2020) and early confirmations with the last communication from my DA on March 23, with an estimate of a VIN in the first week of April. According to the tracker I am the only early Nov confirmation on the forum with no VIN. Looks like I'm going to have to actively call my DA and ask why mine is so far behind.

It almost feels like I could log in and reserve a new GT in red and get it before I get the grey one. I know that's *probably* not true, but it sure feels like it.

Getting an update from my DA tomorrow. Feb. 15 confirmation, Grey, Santa Cruz, 19". Guessing he'll say my VIN will be closer to the end of May.
Keep us posted, please? Waiting for the same car, with a March 1 confirmation.

I'm happy for those February folks, but I confirmed my Grey/Santa Cruz in the first Nov batch (11/8 technically). Still radio silence from my DA. As much as I am patient and want them to take their time to get the car right, it is just not a good look for Lucid to skip over so many early reservations (Sept 2020) and early confirmations with the last communication from my DA on March 23, with an estimate of a VIN in the first week of April. According to the tracker I am the only early Nov confirmation on the forum with no VIN. Looks like I'm going to have to actively call my DA and ask why mine is so far behind.

It almost feels like I could log in and reserve a new GT in red and get it before I get the grey one. I know that's *probably* not true, but it sure feels like it.
What I found worked best was to schedule a call with he DA once a week. His email signature should have a line that says “schedule time to connect.” That takes you to his/her calendar where you can pick a time to talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back