Ordering and Delivery: Lucid Air Touring

Took Delivery a week ago on my Touring. Had an order for a Pure RWD from 2021 but decided to take an available Touring for immediate delivery.
Same as me.. went from Pure to Touring and it's one of the best decisions I've made.. enjoy the fantastic ride !

Got my Touring!

First metal roof in Canada or Ontario at least... I love the color and the look. It looks a lot lower with the metal roof
Welcome to the #ZenithRed family!

Here is a pic for now!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1550.jpeg
    IMG_1550.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 176
Gorgeous! Are those the 20" wheels? And if so, is it just a summer car for you? I figured most people in our neck of the woods would be using 19" all seasons for year round driving.
Those are indeed the 20s.

Yes they are 20s. I will be getting a set of 19” winters. I have used sotto sotto 2s in the past. Great tire but longevity is so so.

Got my Touring!

First metal roof in Canada or Ontario at least... I love the color and the look. It looks a lot lower with the metal roof
Congrats! They just called me and my black touring is on its way to Toronto, delivery end of August. I have not seen any on the road yet and was hoping there was at least one other person up here with a touring, so good to hear. I have been nervous about going through with the purchase (kind of a buyers remorse thing). I went today to test drive the touring (only had driven a GT before). Definitely a smoother ride than my 2015 Model S. I was hoping some of you could give me some encouragement that I am not making a mistake. I also ordered the 20” wheels but with the glass roof. I did notice it was kind of warm in the car on the test drive even with the AC at max.

For sure. With the AC and 40 outside I was fine. Getting ppf and ceramic now.
Let me know if you got any questions!

Yes they are 20s. I will be getting a set of 19” winters. I have used sotto sotto 2s in the past. Great tire but longevity is so so.
Look at the just released Michi Pilot Alpin 5 in 19". They are approved for Lucid, with the right load rating. I just got a set. With our heavy high torque car, no high speed rated winter tire will last.

Beautiful car!

Congrats! They just called me and my black touring is on its way to Toronto, delivery end of August. I have not seen any on the road yet and was hoping there was at least one other person up here with a touring, so good to hear. I have been nervous about going through with the purchase (kind of a buyers remorse thing). I went today to test drive the touring (only had driven a GT before). Definitely a smoother ride than my 2015 Model S. I was hoping some of you could give me some encouragement that I am not making a mistake. I also ordered the 20” wheels but with the glass roof. I did notice it was kind of warm in the car on the test drive even with the AC at max.
I think you will find that you made an excellent choice! The Touring is a fantastic car and traveling in it is a dream. Enjoy and welcome to the family.

I think you will find that you made an excellent choice! The Touring is a fantastic car and traveling in it is a dream. Enjoy and welcome to the family.
💯💯💯💯 Touring is definitely the sweet spot. Loving mine!

Test drove on June 23rd and again on June 26th. Ordered on June 28th from available inventory. Delivered June 30th. Cosmos Silver Touring, Dream Drive Pro, Surreal Surround Pro, 20", Glass Roof, Santa Cruz, no stealth...CA.

So I picked up my Black Touring today with glass canopy. Had a couple of hours with it before dropping it off for PPF. All I can say is wow, the car is amazing in how it drives!
I am getting a matte film and my biggest dilemma now is trying to decide on keeping the silver roof trim versus converting that to gloss black. The detailer strongly recommended the black, and leave all the other chrome trim as is. Thoughts?

After dropping it off, getting back in my Model S was just not the same. Can’t wait.

So I picked up my Black Touring today with glass canopy. Had a couple of hours with it before dropping it off for PPF. All I can say is wow, the car is amazing in how it drives!
I am getting a matte film and my biggest dilemma now is trying to decide on keeping the silver roof trim versus converting that to gloss black. The detailer strongly recommended the black, and leave all the other chrome trim as is. Thoughts?

After dropping it off, getting back in my Model S was just not the same. Can’t wait.
I am personally a huge fan of the two-tone stock color combo. But I'm sure a lot of people here will try and talk you into the black.

I am personally a huge fan of the two-tone stock color combo. But I'm sure a lot of people here will try and talk you into the black.
That’s why it is a tough decision, I like it also. The detailing shop has offered to put on a small piece of black on the roof so I can see and decide. Not sure if that will help my decision. We’ll see tomorrow.

Back