Ordering and Delivery: Lucid Air Pure

The Fathom Blue is really stunning. It's exciting to see all these Pure's being delivered!

Lighting is not great. I'll try for some better pics soon.

I'm curious what others had for mileage on pickup. Mine was 73.

Under 100 is all standard for QA testing.

I'm so jealous of that color. Fathom Blue looks so different under different lighting conditions. Enjoy the car and appreciate all the head turns!
It’s amazing how many thumbs up you get with this car. Today I was stopped at a lite and a guy in a black pickup truck gave me a thumbs up and asked me to roll down my window. His comment was, ‘Absolutely gorgeous. I’ve been reading up on Lucid, but yours is the first one I’ve seen. There’s one in my future!’ I get this kind of enthusiasm all the time.

It’s amazing how many thumbs up you get with this car. Today I was stopped at a lite and a guy in a black pickup truck gave me a thumbs up and asked me to roll down my window. His comment was, ‘Absolutely gorgeous. I’ve been reading up on Lucid, but yours is the first one I’ve seen. There’s one in my future!’ I get this kind of enthusiasm all the time.
I just wish the pure had a platinum finish roof.. it’s what makes zenith red on a pure so unappealing, although I love it with the finish on top.

I just wish the pure had a platinum finish roof.. it’s what makes zenith red on a pure so unappealing, although I love it with the finish on top.
I’m opposite, I actually think zenith red top and A pillar look very sweet.

Lighting is not great. I'll try for some better pics soon.

I'm curious what others had for mileage on pickup. Mine was 73.
13 miles on my Touring at delivery.

App has few features like Tesla i.e. view GPS location, start cabin temp prep, start stop charging, open drunk, trunk and Charge port etc. The Sentry Mode is most awaited feature 😀 I'm OK even if they give some access to fewer camera before enabling full sentry mode.
wait … what? 🤔 no sentry mode on the Lucid? another question, can you drive the car forward with the rear and side cameras on? I was able to that with my Tesla.

wait … what? 🤔 no sentry mode on the Lucid? another question, can you drive the car forward with the rear and side cameras on? I was able to that with my Tesla.
😁 buying LUCID but expecting Tesla

Rear below 17 mph
Side rear, any time on blinker.

But it is super hi-def image compare to other EVs.
Not really the images are serviceable if you leave your indicators on. And the 3D view is top down or from the side if you drive below 17 miles. Other vehicles and pedestrian will appear but bigger and distorted from your car.

I’m opposite, I actually think zenith red top and A pillar look very sweet.
To each his own, but the two tone treatment is what helps to distinguish it from every other car on the road.

Plus there is the further option of the "Stealth" treatment when ordering to tone down the platinum if that is what appeals to some.

Plenty of options available.

To each his own, but the two tone treatment is what helps to distinguish it from every other car on the road.

Plus there is the further option of the "Stealth" treatment when ordering to tone down the platinum if that is what appeals to some.

Plenty of options available.
I think it’s the overall styling, regardless of color or treatment, that distinguishes it from every other car on the road. No help needed. :)

I think it’s the overall styling, regardless of color or treatment, that distinguishes it from every other car on the road. No help needed. :)
Very distinguishable from same model same base colors everywhere it’s popping out. It seems people don’t know there are many choices in EV other than white and MY. 😂
3B49404E-B6A5-480D-8D6D-8E341B6E669D.jpeg

Very distinguishable from same model same base colors everywhere it’s popping out. It seems people don’t know there are many choices in EV other than white and MY. 😂
View attachment 14986
lol .. btw, white is now a $1,000 option on a MY, so you may see a bunch of Silver MYs now

Back