Ordering and Delivery: Lucid Air Pure

I just received an email from my Delivery Advisor saying that they are expecting to start production of rear wheel drive Pures in 6 to 8 weeks. This is good news for me.
Confirmed.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230717-175617.png
    Screenshot_20230717-175617.png
    377.7 KB · Views: 132
I received the same email yesterday. The email also announced special lease or financing term on Pure AWD.

Here is the offer from the email:
Now through July 31, lease the dual-motor Lucid Air Pure all-wheel-drive model starting at $995/month for 36 months, or finance for 3.49% APR for up to 72 months.

Here is the offer from the email:
Now through July 31, lease the dual-motor Lucid Air Pure all-wheel-drive model starting at $995/month for 36 months, or finance for 3.49% APR for up to 72 months.
I presume, once again, legacy is lost.

Question for Pure owners that came from a Tesla. How's the UX experience? More specifically, how the mobile app features? I don't think Lucid has "sentry mode" yet, but is there the ability to view cameras, control temperature, view GPS location, etc. all through the app like Telsa?
Also, does the car feel "heavy"? I currently have a Model Y (around 4,500 lbs) and the Lucid is around 5,200 lbs. Just curious if the extra weight makes that much of a difference in terms of drive.
Thanks.
App has few features like Tesla i.e. view GPS location, start cabin temp prep, start stop charging, open drunk, trunk and Charge port etc. The Sentry Mode is most awaited feature 😀 I'm OK even if they give some access to fewer camera before enabling full sentry mode.

I took delivery of my Lucid Air Pure yesterday, I spent about 2 hours with Delivery Advisor, Alex Rosata, who took time with tact and purposeful intention to thoroughly familiarize me with every aspect of the Pure’s operation, unique features, and how to get the most out of the Lucid driving experience!

I could not have asked for a better personal introduction or a more complete orientation to the car. Thank you, Alex.
I agree they do a great job. Tesla dropped keys of Model X in my hand and walked away ... I sold it in less than 6 weeks for my AGT 😀

I agree they do a great job. Tesla dropped keys of Model X in my hand and walked away ... I sold it in less than 6 weeks for my AGT 😀

You are not the only one. I heard few others the same story. They just gave you keys and go. It’s like you are buying a product from Walmart. 🤣

Yeah, I saw the lease and finance deals about 2 days after canceling my reservation. I wish it could've worked out, but no bitterness that it didn't. Maybe I can get into a Lucid with even better tech, range and support in 2-3 years when I'm looking for a new car again.

OP, you can remove me from the Pure black listings...

Congratulations! Can you show a picture of the steering? I want to see what the difference is from the leather wrapper

Lighting is not great. I'll try for some better pics soon.

I'm curious what others had for mileage on pickup. Mine was 73.

Back