Ordering and Delivery: Lucid Air Pure

Those who got theirs recently, is it marked as 2023 or 2024 make?
The cars on current promo deals all appear to be 2023 model year... This might also be a way for Lucid to justify these sale prices at this time of year...They also had inventory to burn off. . BTW, I picked up my Lucid Air Pure on Sept 8th... It had a 5/23 build date. I just noticed that there are much fewer options for immediately available sale cars today, so they obviously did clear a bunch of 2023 inventory. Will 2024's go back to different sale/lease program?

The cars on current promo deals all appear to be 2023 model year... This might also be a way for Lucid to justify these sale prices at this time of year...They also had inventory to burn off. . BTW, I picked up my Lucid Air Pure on Sept 8th... It had a 5/23 build date. I just noticed that there are much fewer options for immediately available sale cars today, so they obviously did clear a bunch of 2023 inventory. Will 2024's go back to different sale/lease program?
They might pull some of the incentives. But with still high interest rates, I'm sure there still be some incentives, but not maybe like we have now.

I got my car exactly as I ordered it (with DD premium) with the current incentives. So if you have an order they'll order the current incentives when your order is produced and ready to go.

Back