2.2 MB · Views: 269
  • IMG_9204.jpeg
    IMG_9204.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 277
  • IMG_9203.jpeg
    IMG_9203.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 263
Picked her up this am. Beautiful ride!
Beautiful! This stealth option looks like as just made for Quantum Grey color.

Picked her up this am. Beautiful ride!
Beautiful! Congratulations... Stealth looks like it is worth the $$¡👍 Love it..

Anyone else receive a notice that their trial period of SSpro is about to expire?

You’re good. In a GT those are standard and included.
Doesn't it depend on when you purchased the GT? They "unbundled" standard options to lower the entry purchase price for GT's, I want to say Q1 of this year.

Doesn't it depend on when you purchased the GT? They "unbundled" standard options to lower the entry purchase price for GT's, I want to say Q1 of this year.
Yes, I’m assuming it was before that because he’s the second owner. @blueice89 you can always confirm with customer service or your service center. I’m sure they can look it up for you.

Yes, I’m assuming it was before that because he’s the second owner. @blueice89 you can always confirm with customer service or your service center. I’m sure they can look it up for you.
Or an even quicker way, he can log into his portal online and check the upgrades tab.

Anyone else receive a notice that their trial period of SSpro is about to expire?
Yep. I did. DDPro, too. I didn't pay for either, but they came installed. I had my fingers crossed that they'd forget about it and leave them active. (You know, as a bonus for us relatively early adopters with long standing reservations.)

I'll wait and see how much I miss them before I decide to fork out the $$ to upgrade. Maybe just to the new Premium option to keep the blind spot & surround view. I'm not much of an audiophile, so I doubt I'll miss the Atmos much. We'll see.

Yep. I did. DDPro, too. I didn't pay for either, but they came installed. I had my fingers crossed that they'd forget about it and leave them active. (You know, as a bonus for us relatively early adopters with long standing reservations.)

I'll wait and see how much I miss them before I decide to fork out the $$ to upgrade. Maybe just to the new Premium option to keep the blind spot & surround view. I'm not much of an audiophile, so I doubt I'll miss the Atmos much. We'll see.
I was hoping for the same! I’m pretty sure it was 10k for DDpro originally so they’re not even honoring the original price to us early reservers. You would think the surround view/blind spot cams would be standard on a 100k+ car lol

Am I understanding correctly here that your thoughts as “relatively early” reservation holders and owners are this: Lucid offered you a car at a discounted price with temporary features added that you could pay to upgrade and keep after a specific time period (which is a common and legitimate upsell tactic by the way) and you accepted gladly to get your butts in the seats. Now that the trial period is over as designed, you think Lucid owes you something and you should get to keep these upgrades for free?

Yeah this should make perfect sense to those even earlier reservation holders and owners than you who knew exactly what they wanted and paid for it and expected nothing for free (except maybe the hat and water bottle in the frunk).

I truly hope you guys are enjoying your ownership experiences, and if you find value in those extra features then they are worth the price, if not then the car is STILL a fantastic machine and will be a great drive for you. There’s just absolutely zero justification to complain that you don’t get to keep it for free, it seems a bit entitled.

Am I understanding correctly here that your thoughts as “relatively early” reservation holders and owners are this: Lucid offered you a car at a discounted price with temporary features added that you could pay to upgrade and keep after a specific time period (which is a common and legitimate upsell tactic by the way) and you accepted gladly to get your butts in the seats. Now that the trial period is over as designed, you think Lucid owes you something and you should get to keep these upgrades for free?

Yeah this should make perfect sense to those even earlier reservation holders and owners than you who knew exactly what they wanted and paid for it and expected nothing for free (except maybe the hat and water bottle in the frunk).

I truly hope you guys are enjoying your ownership experiences, and if you find value in those extra features then they are worth the price, if not then the car is STILL a fantastic machine and will be a great drive for you. There’s just absolutely zero justification to complain that you don’t get to keep it for free, it seems a bit entitled.
And pencils! Dont forget the pencils.

Yep... I paid upfront for what I wanted and I would do it again in a heartbeat... Good Post and I agree.. And would recommend paying once and enjoying the upgrades... YOLO

I received it too. Will definitely not order the Pro - it isn't that good, althout Highway Assist is useful on long trips. Lucid should make HA available as a standalone upgrade for a reasonable price. Hopefully, over the time they will refine the algorithms making the Dream Drive Pro worth the extra $$$

Back