Anyone know what happened to Bears Workshop vids??

SaaSManKS

Verified Owner
Cars
Air Pure
His last vid was posted just over 2 months ago, just curious if anyone knows what happened? I always enjoyed his videos

His last vid was posted just over 2 months ago, just curious if anyone knows what happened? I always enjoyed his videos
I heard he went to jail.

He's said it on his videos, I think the B&B ones. He was out on work release but would have to go back in for a week or two every so often. Maybe he's back in for a while now that COVID is over. He never mentioned what he did to be put in jail.

The flyovers don't really help much anymore since the factory is done on the outside. All you can see is some cars sitting outside waiting to be shipped.

ya I understand, was just curious to get a visual on how many Sapphires they were rolling out and/or shipping

Several times that I watched he had commented on his turo.com car rental business picking up. I just assumed he was heavily involved in that. He had a Pure ordered, but, it didn't sound to me if he was actually going to go through with the purchase.

I agree with that, but I'm sure he was making a decent about of $$ on the videos he was posting too, regardless if he was going to buy one I think he kinda enjoyed doing them

I agree with that, but I'm sure he was making a decent about of $$ on the videos he was posting too, regardless if he was going to buy one I think he kinda enjoyed doing them
With his amount of subscribers and views, his revenue is not much.

Back