Greetings from a new Denver and former Audi owner - thanks @outofspecdave

I would love to meet up with some local folks. I was thinking now that leaf peeping season is in full swing, a drive along the peak-to-peak highway between Nederland and Estes Park might be cool sometime soon.

I'm going to post more details on my thinking on the Colorado Forum later today. That way we can keep it organized and make sure al of us see it.

I'm out of town next week with this Nevada meetup, but perhaps the weekend of the 14th-15th might work?

I'm also up for meeting up for coffee any time with folks who just want to chat. Feel free to DM me.

I'm another Colorado member about to take delivery of my Air Touring. Can't wait!

Definitely interested in info about a Colorado Owners Club as well.
Joe and I want to do it. Kinda tied up right now biking in Madagascar - a country with not a single EV and pot holes that can swallow a bike.

I would love to meet up with some local folks. I was thinking now that leaf peeping season is in full swing, a drive along the peak-to-peak highway between Nederland and Estes Park might be cool sometime soon.

I'm going to post more details on my thinking on the Colorado Forum later today. That way we can keep it organized and make sure al of us see it.

I'm out of town next week with this Nevada meetup, but perhaps the weekend of the 14th-15th might work?

I'm also up for meeting up for coffee any time with folks who just want to chat. Feel free to DM me.
I will be on touch when I return 11 Oct

Back