Latest Flyover Photo

It looks to me like a lot fewer inventory cars in the latest photo but it is a bit difficult to tell since many of cars have moved. The pictures do not show it but overall the factory looks cleaner as some of the construction debris have been removed.

After owning my car for 3 months, it is insightful to see the same color of dirt that I continue to find in the nooks and crannies of my car after it sitting on one of these lots for 5 months. Does it ever go away?

After owning my car for 3 months, it is insightful to see the same color of dirt that I continue to find in the nooks and crannies of my car after it sitting on one of these lots for 5 months. Does it ever go away?
You have to ask it very nicely

If you had ordered yours with that Tahoe interior. You won't notice the dirt. It blends right in.

Poor cars exposed to the Arizona desert sand and sun for months at a time with not even a plastic cover on them...

Poor cars exposed to the Arizona desert sand and sun for months at a time with not even a plastic cover on them...
I went by the Ferrari dealership in Scottsdale. They have Ferraris, Bentleys, Rolls Royce, Lamborghinis, Maserati MC20's roasting in the sun. Cars nowadays are manufactured with that in mind. I even saw a 2 million dollar Lamborghini Countach!

TBH, all the heat also helps bake out and outgas a lot of stuff

The Lucid Lion posted this on X this morning that shows one of my flyover pictures with the factory plans to identify each of the buildings. I thought it was very good.

Factory Plan rendering.jpg
Factory Plan Drawing.jpg

Yea but the drawings has some fairly glaring discrepancies from the real photos. Love how the stamping plan has been moved over and re-oriented in the 3D drawing. Geez.

Yea but the drawings has some fairly glaring discrepancies from the real photos. Love how the stamping plan has been moved over and re-oriented in the 3D drawing. Geez.
The drawings are a few years old so no surprise that actual construction is slightly different. Geez.

Then why post old drawings and say in your first post that they're good? They're not good. Both those drawings are wrong. Did you even look at the drawings?

Then why post old drawings and say in your first post that they're good? They're not good. Both those drawings are wrong. Did you even look at the drawings?
I said they were good because they are the best drawings that I have found and it adds context to the photos. I do hope that Lucid publishes some updated ones. Of course feel free to post your better drawings. I also find your last sentence inappropriate. Please try to keep the conversation friendly on this forum.

There have been several site plans over the past two years, some more accurate than others. I've looked at most of them. But this site plan from the engineering firm Kimley-Horn is nearly 100% accurate to what has been actually built in Casa Grande. This one is, in fact, good.

Attachments

• Lucid Site plan.png
    Lucid Site plan.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 54
There have been several site plans over the past two years, some more accurate than others. I've looked at most of them. But this site plan from the engineering firm Kimley-Horn is nearly 100% accurate to what has been actually built in Casa Grande. This one is, in fact, good.
Nice, thank you for finding these.

I did another flyover today in case anyone is interested.

Looking West at the original paint shop and assembly area (Assembly now moved to the building to the South), The new stamping facility is in back on the right.
IMG_3972.jpeg

These are the old inventory cars. Not going down fast but appears to be decreasing.
IMG_3967.jpeg

View looking North of the general assembly areas.
IMG_3965.jpeg

These are the new production cars waiting for shipment with a couple of car carriers being loaded.
IMG_3964.jpeg

Looking South at the original Factory and new stamping facility.
IMG_3951.jpeg

I drove by the factory a couple days ago. Nice to see the aerial view.

Here are the three areas with completed cars.

The original staging lot from phase 1. Much fuller today than before.
IMG_4040.jpeg

The new staging lot after the factory expansion. I believe that these are recently produced cars.
IMG_4032.jpeg

The lot where the inventory cars were stored.
IMG_4049.jpeg

If you take the difference in production versus deliveries since Q4 of 2021 there are 4999 cars produced and not delivered. Some of those cars were probably used for Lucid fleet cars, test drive cars, loaners, etc. In addition, some of the inventory has been moved to delivery and service centers so that it is available for almost immediate sale. My take is there is not many older inventory cars left at the factory. I think that this is a good thing.

Back