Three Years of Flyovers

Adnillien

Referral Code K9WIJHB0
Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid GT
Referral Code
K9WIJHB0
I am hoping that Lucid will arrange an owners tour of the Casa Grande factory in 2024 so I am starting a rumor that it will happen in 2024. In celebration of the 2024 owners factory tour, I put together some photos of the factory starting in November of 2020. Several forum members attended the factory commissioning on September 28, 2021 so I choose photos from October 2, 2021 for a second set that matches when they were in Casa Grande. I also have photos from December 10, 2022 as well as November 11, 2023. The pictures are approximately one year apart. Below are pictures looking to the West (front of the factory), and in separate posts looking to the North, looking to the East and looking to the South.

Looking West In November 2020
IMG_1597.jpeg

The employee parking lot is not complete, there is nothing but empty fields to the South and most of the area to the North is dirt.

Looking West in October 2021 (Few days after factory commissioning event)
IMG_2089.jpeg

Employee parking is complete, ground prep for the factory expansion to the South has started and the area to the North is cleaned up.

Looking West in December 2022
IMG_2976.jpeg

IMG_2972.jpeg

Factory expansion well underway, lots of inventory cars in new South employee lot. Original employee lot has solar parking shades.

Looking West in November 2023
IMG_3686.jpeg
IMG_3688.jpeg

Factory expansion nearly complete, fewer inventory cars in South Employee lot.

Pictures looking to the North coming next.

Pictures looking to the North

Looking North In November 2020
IMG_1586.jpeg

Empty field on the South where factory expansion will be in the future.

Looking North in October 2021 (Few days after factory commissioning event)
IMG_2082.jpeg

Ground prep for factory expansion started.

Looking North in December 2022
IMG_2970.jpeg

Factory expansion well underway, inventory cars in new South Employee parking lot.

Looking North in November 2023
IMG_3693.jpeg

Factory expansion nearly complete, fewer inventory cars, new staging lot on Southwest corner of factory.

Picture looking East coming next

Last edited:
Pictures looking to the East

Looking East In November 2020
IMG_1581.jpeg

Nothing to the South where new factory expansion will occur. The close lot is a staging area for cars coming out of the factory. Employee parking is on far side.

Looking East in October 2021 (Few days after factory commissioning event)
IMG_2061.jpeg

Ground prep for factory expansion to the South started. New charging structure in staging lot for completed cars.

Looking East in December 2022
IMG_2960.jpeg

IMG_2963.jpeg

First photo shows new building on left of original two buildings. Second photo shows the factory expansion well underway to the South of the original two buildings.

Looking East in November 2023
IMG_3696.jpeg

IMG_3698.jpeg

Factory expansion nearly complete.

Picture looking South next

Last edited:
Pictures looking to the South

Looking South In November 2020
IMG_1569.jpeg

Lots of construction materials still around this side of the original factory.

Looking South in October 2021 (Few days after factory commissioning event)
IMG_2059.jpeg

Construction materials cleaned up and staging lot for completed cars ready.

Looking South in December 2022
IMG_2956.jpeg

Factory expansion and new buildings on this side also. The largest part of the factory expansion is to the South, but there are new buildings on the north side also.

Looking North in November 2023
IMG_3701.jpeg

Factory expansion nearly complete.

Last edited:
I am hoping that Lucid will arrange an owners tour of the Casa Grande factory in 2024 so I am starting a rumor that it will happen in 2024. In celebration of the 2024 owners factory tour...
Okay, now I'm confused, lol.
The progress over three years is great though and shows just how much lucid evolved! Turned from a dirt track to a huge factory..

Okay, now I'm confused, lol.
The progress over three years is great though and shows just how much lucid evolved! Turned from a dirt track to a huge factory..
One can hope, and rumors can spread, and sometimes rumors turn into reality if they spread far enough and to the right people ;)

Back