Latest Flyover Photo

For those of us who relied on Bear's Workshop for his drone flyovers of Lucid, then you know its been over three months since the last one. Well the 3Q financial statement can satisfy your curiously of what has happened during those three months.

In short there's a new parking lot on the south side of the property that is almost done, the tent structure in the parking lot where the cars come off of the production line is being removed. A new entrance is being constructed on the north end of the property. It seems most of the buildings are complete and there is one new small structure being build near the stamping plant on the north side of the property. And there are a lot fewer Airs in the big parking lot on the east side. My guess is that many of those have been shipped off to Saudi Arabia. To see the photo just turn to page 22 of the report.

Too bad Bear's Workshop has given up flyovers. I was a sponsor for him. I wonder if he ever went through with his purchase of a Pure RWD? But thank you for posting this. Page 22 looks like there is a lot less inventory which is great.

Too bad Bear's Workshop has given up flyovers. I was a sponsor for him. I wonder if he ever went through with his purchase of a Pure RWD? But thank you for posting this. Page 22 looks like there is a lot less inventory which is great.
I believe he is incarcerated.

I drove by the factory on Thornton Road two weeks ago and the parking lots were full with several thousand cars. Not much different than the video I posted a few months back.

I did a flyover last December and you can see how many cars were in inventory. Two lots on the East side of the new expansion and the normal delivery on the West side.

West side delivery areas - followed by Southeast side - followed by East side
1699748462645.png

1699748494482.png

1699748527357.png

Nice pictures. Lucid needs a lot more solar panels on those roofs. I like the ones for parking shade but as an electric car company, they need more.

Oh and that red clay still drips down from my car from time to time after a wash. Haha.

I took some pictures today Dec 17 to look at the inventory lots to compare with photos from Nov 11. Below are a couple of factory overview photos looking to the North. First Photo will be Nov 11 and the second photo will be Dec17. I will post pictures of the inventory lots separately.
Nov 11
IMG_3693 (1).jpeg

Dec17

IMG_3855.jpeg

This is the middle section of the future employee parking are. It was also used as a big inventory lot during 2023.

Nov 11
IMG_3688 (1).jpeg

Dec17
IMG_3861.jpeg

Last edited:
Back