2.4.0 / 2.4.2 OTA

Spoke to customer care. Apparently the update is rolled out to a few car configurations. Mine is a 23 Air Pure with DD pro and SSP. Their eng team confirmed that there is no update available for my car :-/
I have a Touring with DD Pro. Did Anyone with this configuration receive the update?

I have a Touring with DD Pro. Did Anyone with this configuration receive the update?
I have Touring with DD Pro...no update yet but I doubt our specific model/combo has anything to do with it...they're probably working through some bugs in the update...I'm learning to not be in a hurry and when I get impatient I spend some time at the Android Auto Thursday thread to decompress...

I hope they did not stop the rollout. I rather have it with some minor flaws than not get the update for a while. They would fix it soon anyway.
I dont think that's better. One of the bugs doesn't allow you to use HA at all.

It's only been 3 days. Why the hell are you guys already bothering Customer Care? It's been stated repeatedly that you need to be PATIENT with OTAs. Give it a week for small updates and 2 weeks for big updates (like this one) before reaching out. All you're doing is gumming up the works for people with real issues.
Chalk it up to passionate owners. In addition, when Lucid starts touting how great the update is on social media, it’s fair game to contact them.

Chalk it up to passionate owners. In addition, when Lucid starts touting how great the update is on social media, it’s fair game to contact them.
That’s fair, but you have the additional context of knowing that the rollout had issues on some cars, and thus they might be reworking some things.

If you only saw the social media posts, then I’d agree you “couldn’t have known better.” :)

It's only been 3 days. Why the hell are you guys already bothering Customer Care? It's been stated repeatedly that you need to be PATIENT with OTAs. Give it a week for small updates and 2 weeks for big updates (like this one) before reaching out. All you're doing is gumming up the works for people with real issues.
to each his/her own! In the past, I was able to get the update pushed to my car faster by asking folks @ lucid politely on the call. Please feel free to wait the "hell" out ;)

Are there any details regarding this update in Europe? Unfortunately, I couldn’t find any sources. My Lucid is currently on v2.2.10.

Confirming that moving car out under the sun - no garage walls - didn't work. Turns out, the sun's more interested in tanning my car. Next up: parking my car right on top of the WiFi router. Wish me luck!
You should try placing on top of your car. This will work!!

IMG_9019.webp

Yesterday night I was in a High School parking lot that has two of these. Drive back home at 5:30 AM before that Tanning Sun rise without seeing an update delivery. Not to mention that cop was not nice when he pointed out his gun at me. 😆 Will try more ideas from this group.

I just picked up my car from LUCID service for a minor frunk issue and upgraded firmware to latest 2.4.2. While driving back home found the "HOLD" light is not turning ON at stops - actually only realized this when the car started to roll at a STOP on a slope! Has anyone experienced the HOLD function not working?
Sometimes after updates certain settings get reset. That’s been my experience. Check to make sure that the “Hold” function is enabled as it might have gotten disabled after the update.

So I have the update and the drive in to work was great, however, upon plugging in and starting charging, the car is still showing the car as 'Driving' and not charging even though it is reporting the charge percent increasing and the Chargepoint app is showing it drawing 6kw continuously.
Has anyone seen this? I've had it happen once before, doesn't seem to affect anything though I guess reboot the car when I get back into it.
I’ve had something similar happen that freaked me out. I had left the car parked and locked, yet, when I went back in the app a couple hours later to turn the AC on, the car showed as unlocked with the rear door open. I ran out of the restaurant to find the car was very much locked with all doors shut. I was not amused…

Back