OTA 2.1.60

Might be Dream specific, the service guy was like "oh you're on a Dream, ya the car needs to come in". Apparently it will take 2 days : (
Yeah, a very small number of Dreams had this issue. Shouldn’t affect anyone else.

(You’ll be happier for it in the end, trust me)

Are there two deliveries of the same update? I've received a notification for .60 again today while my car is already at that version.
1000038454.webp

Interesting... I just checked mine but don't have anything, but then again perhaps is a minor hiccup on their pushing protocol?

Interesting... I just checked mine but don't have anything, but then again perhaps is a minor hiccup on their pushing protocol?
Text CS and ask them to push it

I received the Creature Comfort update but have not yet recieved the dog. Will Lucid teleport the dog directly to the car or will it be delivered through UPS (United Pup Service)? How long should I wait before asking Customer Care to push out the dog?

It sounds like a SW problem :)

Might be Dream specific, the service guy was like "oh you're on a Dream, ya the car needs to come in". Apparently it will take 2 days : (

That makes no sense.... call and speak with someone else.

Are there two deliveries of the same update? I've received a notification for .60 again today while my car is already at that version.View attachment 19242
I noticed I am approaching nearly 30K more miles than you. I still feel the same joy as on day one. This is the first car that I have felt this way about 😊.

To keep it on .60, my car did this a few times also. It just “fixed” itself one morning.

I noticed I am approaching nearly 30K more miles than you. I still feel the same joy as on day one. This is the first car that I have felt this way about 😊.

To keep it on .60, my car did this a few times also. It just “fixed” itself one morning.
😁 That's lots of driving... I average about 6500 -7500 miles a year in my cars. This one is a bit behind due to a lot of out-of-country travel since I bought this. But I agree with you, this is a great driving experience.

Back