OTA 2.1.60

With Tidal playing some Dolby Atmos music. Sounds like a great idea.
I plan to do the same this weekend. I really wanna see what the different animations are on the screens.

I've been pleading with Lucid for 2.1.52 over the last couple of weeks with three phone calls and two text communications with customer service. Today, they were finally able to provide some explanation as to why I haven't received 2.1.52 (or 2.1.60). Apparently, there is a "hold" on my VIN preventing them from pushing out software updates. No additional details were available to the customer service rep at this time.

Anyone else experience this? My car has been very reliable overall, but this makes me a bit nervous as I am a pretty early build (Dream Edition - Performance #90). I can only guess that there must have been some hardware updates to vehicles built after mine and this is causing problems with new software updates. If this is the case, I assume Lucid would either a) release a unique version of the latest software to accommodate vehicles built like mine or b) update my hardware to match newer vehicles. Any other thoughts on this would be appreciated!

I've been pleading with Lucid for 2.1.52 over the last couple of weeks with three phone calls and two text communications with customer service. Today, they were finally able to provide some explanation as to why I haven't received 2.1.52 (or 2.1.60). Apparently, there is a "hold" on my VIN preventing them from pushing out software updates. No additional details were available to the customer service rep at this time.

Anyone else experience this? My car has been very reliable overall, but this makes me a bit nervous as I am a pretty early build (Dream Edition - Performance #90). I can only guess that there must have been some hardware updates to vehicles built after mine and this is causing problems with new software updates. If this is the case, I assume Lucid would either a) release a unique version of the latest software to accommodate vehicles built like mine or b) update my hardware to match newer vehicles. Any other thoughts on this would be appreciated!
Intresting, mine is pretty much a latest build and I literally just got the notification to upgrade to 2.1.60. So as other say, I think is probably random. Now I do know Tesla does do some prioritization / delay on OS updates due to hardware differences.

Received notification that update was available, but when I opened app the vehicle was showing as offline. Had to unlock the car to establish app connection and install

Received notification that update was available, but when I opened app the vehicle was showing as offline. Had to unlock the car to establish app connection and install
Interesting, mine just woke the car and started downloading the update...

They will have a resolution for you soon regarding this.

That’s exactly what happened to me. I retried the wake up call twice, but gave in and used the fob to open and start the download & install.

Installing now. I got this one surprisingly quickly!

I was surprised when I went to my car this morning and it said there was an update available. I drove to work then finally remembered part way through the morning to open the App and update. Be interesting to see what the carplay upgrade is...

I have an earlier build dream edition as well. The only way I cold get 2.1.52 was to have the vehicle brought to the dealer. Now I’m getting the error “Rear Emergency Braking Unavailable Contact Customer Care”. Service advisor has been requesting engineering “push” 2.1.60 to me sooner to resolve this issue, however today he said the update will have to be performed by a mobile service tech’s direct computer connection. This will be my 4th service in 2 months.

Maybe it's just something I have never noticed before... When initiating the 360 degree viewing systems, has the display on the upper panel always shown bright white lines on the image projecting the car's width forward/backward? Similarly, has the overhead view on the pilot panel always shown similar lines projecting both forward and backwards? I don't recall them at all on the upper panel, and they seem to be quite enhanced on the lower panel. Was that a 'hidden' upgrade on 2.1.60, or am I just an unobservant dolt?

Maybe it's just something I have never noticed before... When initiating the 360 degree viewing systems, has the display on the upper panel always shown bright white lines on the image projecting the car's width forward/backward? Similarly, has the overhead view on the pilot panel always shown similar lines projecting both forward and backwards? I don't recall them at all on the upper panel, and they seem to be quite enhanced on the lower panel. Was that a 'hidden' upgrade on 2.1.60, or am I just an unobservant dolt?
The latter but I won't say it out loud 🤣

I have an earlier build dream edition as well. The only way I cold get 2.1.52 was to have the vehicle brought to the dealer. Now I’m getting the error “Rear Emergency Braking Unavailable Contact Customer Care”. Service advisor has been requesting engineering “push” 2.1.60 to me sooner to resolve this issue, however today he said the update will have to be performed by a mobile service tech’s direct computer connection. This will be my 4th service in 2 months.
Thanks for sharing. I just sent you a direct message.

Thanks for sharing, @Last ICE. I just sent you a direct message.

I received the Creature Comfort update but have not yet recieved the dog. Will Lucid teleport the dog directly to the car or will it be delivered through UPS (United Pup Service)? How long should I wait before asking Customer Care to push out the dog?

Service said I need mobile service to come out to get update 52 or later, DE 98 🤷‍♀️😭

Might be Dream specific, the service guy was like "oh you're on a Dream, ya the car needs to come in". Apparently it will take 2 days : (

Might be Dream specific, the service guy was like "oh you're on a Dream, ya the car needs to come in". Apparently it will take 2 days : (
I can confirm this is Dream specific.

Back